A couple or so questions about the stats revamp thing.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Renryuu, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Renryuu Level 30

Hello again, I have been browsing around while the server is down and cooking lunch and I have questions about this stats revamp thing that is going on.

1. What does PftT mean? Seen it a few times, but can only find that it relates to powers.

2. Is the stats revamp the end of power only spamming and will we have to go back to power and weapon type of game play?

3. Are the powers shaping up to be balanced or are elec and nature still falling behind?

4. Is there anything I need to do preemptively to prepare for stats revamp?
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Play-from-the-Tray.

No.

Powers are looking great.

Not really, but you'll want to get skill points if you're severely lacking.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

As far as 3, my opinion is "most" are looking great, a couple of them could still be bought up a notch, but it's not a huge variance like you see on live with say, ice compared to electric
    • Like x 1
  4. Revafall Well-Known Player

Well, that makes me really happy you say that, I've been on test server to try out Weapon Focus mostly, but I'm glad to hear most powers can keep up with each other :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Renryuu Level 30

That is good to hear. I come from mmos like WoW and FF14 so I'm use to there being minor differences in dps styles. I'm glad I can still power spam as I do like using powers over weapons, now I just wish I could find a power that would fit me well lol. Munitions has been fun, but I always tend to be a mage in games, though sorcery isn'the quite what I would want. Anywho, that's a personal problem to deal with lol. Thank you for the answers. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. supalova20 Well-Known Player

ELECTRIC IS A BEAST ON TEST.....CANT WAIT TILL LIVE.....HYBRID FOR LIFE! skill points baby! i have 243 on my electric dps live....still grinding to be strong when they go live....ELECTRIC DPS FOR LIFE SON!
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

FYI, it's test. They are far from done. What it looked like in December or now, will or could be different months down the road when they near the release of the revamp. Until then we all want our favorite power to be beast. I'm holding judgement until they are finished.
    • Like x 1
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

It's incredible , the players that were forever bashing and kicking Electric and Nature DPS players are all now excited to be .... Electric and Nature :D

Gotta love this community :D
  9. JLMoose New Player

ummmm mepps i know people may tell you this alot but sense this is power related can you please add a extra color option for the speedster's lighting color thank you

-JLMoose
    • Like x 1