A Collection of Suggestions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Theterriblethunderlizard New Player

I love this thread. Devs- take notes.
    • Like x 1
  2. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Is the next power really going to be Atomic? If so this is a dream come true for me and I will definitely be celebrating!

However as per my suggestions here they are.

Power wise I want Atomic number 1. I also want Violet Light aka the Star Sapphires. I think a Water Power would be nice as well would Wind, Time etc.

One of my biggest requests is for new hairstyles. The ones we have are nice but limiting and once you create alot of characters you start to be limited due to the lack of hairstyles. I would definitely like more long hairstyles for females. One hairstyle I would like is Starfire's/Fire's hairstyle however just more long hairstyles would be great.
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

OMFG YOU DESERVE A MEDAL FOR THESE IDEAS!
    • Like x 1
  4. Razarblademate New Player

It a good Idea IM just new here and Brainiac power is technopathy I have come up with the Idea
  5. Razarblademate New Player

Heroes
    Brainiac 5
    Brainiac 8
    Villains
    Brainiac 1.0
    Brainiac
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

@ OP +1 If some of us were DeVs.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. Pandora Demon New Player

Diamond Heist could get some variety. Maybe every week, month, or 3 months: Fire Fly, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, and other characters can be there( other underused characters should be used). Of coarse the scenery will change. As a hero you will fight these guys, but as a villain you could fight members of the bat-family/ police. In Ring war, I think they should make a Iconic Green Lantern/Yellow Lantern be a protector/mini-boss fight. For example if the heroes win Rayner, Gardner, Jordan, Stewart, and more will be a protector and when they go away they can allude to War of the light DLC's. On the villain side it will be a bunch of Yellow lanterns.
    In SoT they should add Iconic encounters in Gotham Wastelands, and a Trigon encounter where heroes and villains will face the true power of trigon.
    In the Brainiac warzone they should have an encounter with Brainiac that can have a mission for the BFE DLC, and have Future Batman/Luthor scouting the area.
    For Home Turf they could have Steel/T.O. Morrow lurking around in Steel Works/Ace Chemicals.
    For the Last laugh, they could add a Joker encounter. It will have joker scouting safehouses of heroes and villains.
    For Lightning Strikes they could have encounters of some of Flash's underused villains.
    I just came up with stuff that could excite DC fans about new content in older DLC's to see some of their favorite villains, Add some flavor to Diamond Heist/ Ring War. Feats should be added for new encounters.

Feats:
    Barrels: add a feat for explosive/ Freezing barrels to match restorative barrels.
    Raids: add a feat for doing x number of raids.
    Operations: add a feat for doing x number of Ops.
    DLC instances: add feats that are obtained by doing each instance from each DLC.
    PvP Legends/Arena Maps: Add a feat for winning in these maps( add feats for the maps that don't have them).
    PvP Legends Characters: Add a Feat for collecting every Legends character( except Market Place Characters).
    General: increase the amount of feats for heroic/villainous acts.
    Exploration: add feat to explore all areas in classic game( any place that's an instances and is not tied to DLC). Also, add additional feats for exploring a certain instance(s).
    DLC Exploration: Explore every Instance/Open World a DLC has to offer( with exception of places like: Metro/Gotham re-hashes( Gotham Under Siege/Metro Battle Zone); places like: Gotham Wastelands/ Central City or Trigon's Prison.
    I want these feats because they correlate to other feats.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dibrie Committed Player

Why good treads always dies out or these guys are devs now, sure hell i would hire them.
    Prime exemple of peope with clear vision

DEVS TAKE NOTEZ AWESOME GOOD IDEAS, caps... ik..sorry

While we at it #bestgearvendor

Greets Dibrie
    • Like x 1