A Black Adam Returns Series of DCUO Episodes Template

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Jan 9, 2017.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

DCUO has Isis risen again as a zombie. That's what it looks like to me. After the Khandaq raid, Black Adam and Isis fly away and I never heard anything about them in any raids or briefings or investigations that I have collected so far. The Black Adam Returns Arc would still be centered on that and would follow the escalating trend of episodes where the Justice League has fought Nekron, Darkseid, Antimonitor etc. This time the main superpowers involved would be different. I am suggesting a series of 8 man raids because the gravity of the superpowers involved demand an 8 man raid for me so they can be given justice. I am choosing Black Adam, Shazam and Spectre for this because of how close they are to the superpowers since they are in the realm that is not so related to science. Black Adam is the main character and those 2 guys are his supporting characters.

Isis is fading and Black Adam is desperate to save her. Black Adam finds a piece of indestructible parchment with a clue about how to bring her back to life but it is beyond the wisdom of Zehuti (the Z in his SHAZAM) to comprehend it fully. He recognizes the writings to bear the handwriting of Solomon (the S in Shazam's SHAZAM). He sends a messenger to Shazam so they may discuss it in Khandaq again. The message given says that Black Adam is willing to give anything for his help. The rest of the Shazam family thinks its a trap but Billy thinks that Black Adam is sincere about this message. He goes to Khandaq and the rest of the Shazam family come with him. His journey towards Black Adam in Khandaq will be an 8 man raid with the Shazam Family.

[IMG]

The 8 man raid ends and Shazam and Black Adam talk. He shows Shazam the parchment and Billy understands that the answer lies in seeking the Presence. He remembers through the wisdom of Solomon that it is a scribble he made when he asked the Presence how to live again after dying. He tells Black Adam that the reply he got simply said to seek him and ask. Even with the wisdom of Solomon, they could not completely decipher what it meant. Black Adam chooses to take it literally and asks Shazam what he wants from him in exchange for his help. Billy asks that Black Adam must join and stay with the Justice League for the rest of his life if they succeed. Billy had an animation sequence that said he believed that Black Adam will be good again so that sort of connects things. They seek the Spectre (since I saw a picture from a comic once of him talking to the Presence as if he were praying) and their journey is another 8 man raid. This picture seems like that but it was different and I cannot find it right now.

[IMG]

Black Adam and the Shazam family look for the Spectre. They find him in the version of Hell in the Lucifer comic book series doing some recon for Heaven. They talk and he tells them he does not have much time to do his mission. He says if they help him then he will repay them to the best of his ability. I do not have an idea what he is doing there. DCUO can just fill the gaps on this one based on their knowledge of DC Multiverse geography and history. I just thought a recon mission through Hell in exchange for the help of the Spectre would be a nice 8 man raid. They can use the Trigon version of hell if DC did not allow them to do that.
    [IMG]

They finish the recon mission and tell Spectre what they want. Spectre tells them he can only talk to the Presence but he cannot get the Presence to talk to them. They decide to look for him. Spectre tells them he has no idea how to do that and refers them to Enoch in Heaven (he is another biblical figure with a lot of celestial knowledge and is easier to integrate into DC comic book material than other figures). He tells them he cannot go to where he is but he can try to get them in and out of there. Spectre brings them there but they are blocked by Michael. They clash again like this picture while the others try to sneak around through a clockwork maze in Heaven toward Enoch. This 8 man raid can be the type where you have to switch a lot of levers in a given time limit while celestial devices try to stop you..

[IMG]

They sneak in and out before Spectre gets beaten again. Enoch tells them about the habit of the Presence of using plain appearances as disguises (the old man in a suit, the terrier which you can see if you google for his images). He tells them that the Presence is in their Earth right now and is hiding in plain sight. They rest for a while while to let the Spectre recover. Spectre joins them for now since he is curious if their quest will bear fruit. They scour through the most mundane places on their Earth to find him. They find him in a piano bar in Los Angeles (Lucifer's Wikipedia article says he has a piano bar there.) and they see an old man in a suit talking to a blonde man in a suit (if you google their names that is what usually pops up as their appearance). It turns out Lucifer is negotiating a deal with the Presence but they are interrupted. The Presence says he must go soon and only has time to talk to one of them. A fight ensues and they are teleported to an arena in Hell. Lucifer fights the Spectre and the Shazam family with the 8 man team. They manage to find a way to weaken Lucifer before the battle ends. Spectre, Black Adam and the Shazam family fall. Just as he is about to kill them, Michael comes in. Lucifer is beaten because they weakened him during that time. Michael explains to him that he will not allow them to be destroyed since they have a place in things ( He said something like this when he beat the Spectre in the comics.) Black Adam talks to the Presence. He is surprised and amused he took it literally and grants him Isis back. He warns him not to break his oath to Billy and that he must stay with the Justice League for the rest of his life. He says he is leaving Creation and says he does not know when he will feel like coming back. Lucifer is angry that he lost his one last chance to speak to the Presence and vows to destroy all Earths before returning to Hell to rule it again (the old Lucifer left Hell in the Sandman).

It's not DCUO last episode ever material but it's more like a Black Adam Celestial Odyssey. I thought of making him a hero again since DCEU seems like it might make Black Adam an anti-hero or hero. DCUO seems to like to go with the flow. We got a BVS tournament during BVS and Suicide Squad themed Events/Styles. When I was reading Sandman in college, it felt surreal. This Black Adam Celestial Odyssey tries to get that feel using Black Adam and would be like a break from the end of the world stuff from Nekron, Darkseid and Anti-Monitor. It can also be a flashpoint to get the old Lucifer turn into an end of the world type of villain again. The old Lucifer sold Hell in Sandman. Other villains would kill for that real estate. :D
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love the Ideas!
    • Like x 1
  3. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks. I have another one for Booster Gold for a series of duos or alerts. If I get the time, I will post it here. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Although your ideas are cool, DCUO has had far too much "magic related" content it's time for some tech stuff.

Batman especially.
    • Like x 3
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Yeah, I think T.O. Morrow is suppose to be back from vacation any day now.
  6. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

You're right. If they ever think about this, they can do this later when DCEU actually uses the Rock as Black Adam. I will think of a wild tech arc. :D
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Nice ideas, I'd love to see more black adam/ Shazam content + some new gear. I hate the way they left Kahndaq.
    • Like x 1