5v5 Arena Batcave

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by BuzzWorthy, May 26, 2013.

1. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

Make it happen Spytle
    • Like x 1
  2. Gabrieo New Player

5v5 on one huge objective nod. it would be like another death match lol.

-G4b
    • Like x 1
  3. razor Red New Player

Too small. It's already hectic with 4 people.

I would like to see oan 3 vs 3 deaths match no buffs no jump pads.
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Why?
    • Like x 2
  5. thenewkidd New Player

Maybe... but no.

their would have to be several nodes and not just 1.... otherwise (like others have said)... it would just be one big.. he who kills the most wins.
  6. thenewkidd New Player

A 3v3 anything would be nice actually ...
    1+1=2v2
    2+2=4v4
    4+4=8v8
    see. this is why 3v3 couldn't exist because there is no such thing is a 1.5+1.5=3v3... see?

UNLESS we did something like Wrestling.. and "tagged" our partner in ;)
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

o_O How does that logic work? Well you can't do a 0.5+0.5 but that equals 1+1. And we do have a 5+5 with no 2.5+2.5 or 10+10.

I too would like to see a 3+3 arena.
    • Like x 2
  8. razor Red New Player

3 heroes vs 3 villains in an all fight. This would force people to strategize more.
  9. FroztbyteNML New Player

I kinda like the 3v3 idea. I already know a very deadly combo of powers/roles that I think would dominate.
  10. thenewkidd New Player

Dang it.. I knew I was flawed somewhere :)
    I am actually FOR a 3v3... I was just being silly.. but you are correct. there is no 2.5+2.5 to make a 5v5.. :D
  11. thenewkidd New Player

Dang it.. I knew I was flawed somewhere :)
    I am actually FOR a 3v3... I was just being silly.. but you are correct. there is no 2.5+2.5 to make a 5v5.. :D
  12. Yallander Loyal Player

I think it would be a good 5's map if they added more nodes. 1 node for a 5's is not really much different than a DM. The thing I never understood about Batcave is there is so much unused area, kind of screams for more map interactions imo.
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'll agree if we can drive the Batmobile.
  14. Zypher New Player

If everyone put on explosive block and tried to hold the node.. that would be the funniest 5s video ever. :p
  15. Kroye Loyal Player

Kind of want.

Has something for everyone: turrets, drone pets, trampolines, barrels for those annoying kiting healers, nodes for tank v tank hawtness.

Just needs a mud pit, Power Girl, and Circe, and I'd never queue anywhere else.
  16. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

A man with a brain. Me gusta.
  17. Gadget*Switch New Player

I thought that you could run a 3v3 in any map that is choosing for Scrimmage?
    • Like x 1
  18. PopBot New Player

Are the upper and lower platforms large enough to accommodate a node? A vertically oriented objective map would be fun.
  19. Talve Dedicated Player

Why not.
    It's not like it would hurt to have an option for scrimmage.
    From there on it's everyone's own choice if they want to use it or not.

Does not hurt anyone, benefits some.
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

With only the one node this map would be pointless with 10 players.
    • Like x 1