5 man nexus---completed---

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bedovean, Jun 6, 2013.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Oh, trust me, I know for sure on that last boss fight. On my hero, we almost 4 manned the last two Batman's. It was infinitely easier with less people lol. The more people that die, the harder it gets :)

Hopefully you guys got some awesome drops in your run! :D
    • Like x 1
  2. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

You fight 4 side rooms? Or do you really not understand the layout of the raid. 4 batman/lex, then 1 batman/lex, then another 1 batman/lex, then a spinny sentry guy with adds, then a split fight that needs to die together, then the final fight of 3 batman/lex.
    • Like x 2
  3. bedovean New Player

Its the same. 4 first room 1 in 2 diff side rooms then 3 at end. So its actually 5 :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

Stay locked. Problem solved. Now go for it! Oh and gratz ^^
    • Like x 2
  5. ak40sheven New Player

Awesome! Thank you so much for the info! Will have to check that out when we run Paradox later. I've been drooling staring at the Feat of not being knocked out in Paradox, like, how is that possible? :p
    • Like x 2
  6. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Dev Godmode.. buhahah.
    • Like x 2
  7. ak40sheven New Player

The only slightly difficult room for us was the right path/Guise Room. If the healer gets stunned by the guise you just have to coordinate for the Controller to use a group shielding power or If you're Nature you can use Regenerate (not sure if bug or intended) to maintain heals while being stunned.
    • Like x 2
  8. bedovean New Player

Should be intended elec is the same way and sorc gets the shaft
    • Like x 1
  9. ak40sheven New Player

You must need something strong :p Because there is a lot of stuff in Paradox, including the adds "Paradox Executioners" that like to kill you extremely fast. Although I do believe as we learn more and more of the specific mechanics of each fight the sloppy Paradox runs will become much smoother, as the Nexus ones have been :)

Definitely part of this DLC that I am enjoying, breaking apart the mechanics of the content and learning how to complete it efficiently :)

Regards,
    -ak
    • Like x 2
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Awesome achievement! Gratz!
    • Like x 2
  11. Nitefelina New Player

What Batmans did you decide to fight at the end?
    • Like x 2
  12. BigDaddy14 Well-Known Player

what is your ranged combo, and what weapon do you use ? i use dual wield and i have got the timing down real well in the alerts as far as when to mix it up and when to melee but i havent been dps in raids yet.
    • Like x 2
  13. bedovean New Player

We fought ninja(main) and gcpd/primal(phased). We target primal first cause he hits tanks so hard.

Range combos are using GH in various ways. When video is uploaded u shall see :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Tell me about it =( you know i'm a good healer, but for this one reason alone, I think that the guise stun would mean I couldn't solo heal nexus unless the raid just plain got lucky and guise never targeted the healer. Sorc badly needs some better group healing tools, and sorc supercharges need a revamp bad.

EDIT: Also, stop doing all the fun stuff when I'm asleep and cant join ! argh !
    • Like x 2
  15. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

Lol that was the first thing i thought then saw the damage, one guy would be clearly ahead.
    Congrats guys, well done.
    • Like x 2
  16. bedovean New Player

Lol we were like a ram hit apart :p ataris was ahead pre final battle and I guess I skipped ahead cause I don't like losing in damage XD but for real ataris is beast and so is jeebie and tharkis! I'd have u solo heal tharkis....if u switched to nature lol! Jk man sorc needs buff for sure but I bet nature gets it :p
    • Like x 1
  17. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I will say it makes me smile every time I see things done with 3+ different league tags on the villain side. We don't even have enough people to get a 8 man nexus together! they had to go with 5! :p
    • Like x 2
  18. ak40sheven New Player

This is the truth. Sadly I feel our population is dying and we don't have the opportunity to premade as much. One thing you can say about our group of friends is that we have already and are willing to bring people into the new content and take the time to teach them our tactics to be be efficient and successfully complete these raids.
    • Like x 3
  19. Captain Just New Player

Nicely done! Can't wait for the video.
    • Like x 2
  20. LIVETASER New Player

I have not played as a villain so I asked if it were different.
    • Like x 2