4 man of L&W

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anti Bezz, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Anti Bezz New Player

[IMG]
    There is the scorecard. New to youtube and all, so still trying to work on getting the video to work on youtube, but I do have the video to be viewable from my twitch. EfilBezzerlaz is my twitch name.
    Soulmass - Ice Tank
    Defiblasaurus - Mental Troll
    Drk Heart - Sorcery Healer
    Photonasaurus - Electricity Dps
    • Like x 12
  2. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

Awesome! Glazed
  3. Soulmass Well-Known Player

That was a lot of fun. No one should have problems with this raid. Also we had the best viewers ever on twitch so much fun :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nice! The pros at work. Soulmass is tanking now. Welp. Not everyone can tank like that.
    Just waiting for Deathmike to solo this.

I tried soloing this. Only made it half past wonder woman :/
    • Like x 2
  5. kingmasternova Loyal Player

why dont you try 4 man it with the lowest 106 cr 87 sp
    • Like x 3
  6. Anti Bezz New Player

why dont youbtry to 4man it?
    • Like x 3
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I'm crazy engoht to do it just b/c or out of spice.
    But any way if someone try to show off try the real cr way I saw some one said no one should have trouble with the raid.
    So I have to say what I said on my last comment.
  8. Anti Bezz New Player

so 111cr is fake? btw its 107cr to enter
    • Like x 3
  9. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Well the have the lowest 107 cr 80sp then.
    ok are you happy I fix it then.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

87 minutes? I'd have done it in 85. 86 tops.

Good work Bezz. Not surprised that someone already 4 manned it, the mechanics are relatively straight forward in each fight, just unforgiving if you mess up.
    • Like x 5
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Now i realize that i run Lockdown with you a few weeks ago, Bezz.
  12. Malachyte Devoted Player

Here you go, you guys deserve this...

Make sure you put it up on your fridges....lol

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Ice Lantern New Player

It's sad that content has gotten this easy. It says something about how much the devs will bend over backwards to sell replay badges as well as how terrible the playerbase has become.
    • Like x 10
  14. Saami Loyal Player

I would say that content has always been this easy (para and original fos2 aside).
    Long term players are just so familiar with their roles that they can push them to the very limits.
    • Like x 3
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

I say they should do it with 79 SP because 80 SP is a waaaaaaaay to generic number and EVERYBODY knows that 79 is the real threshold for Tier Six.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@ OP: Awesome job, congratulations!
    • Like x 5
  16. King Felsa New Player

Actually, it's already been 4-manned long before Bezz did it. My group and I were going to attempt a 4-man before premiums got accessed, but didn't bother because some other group already did it.
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I dont think much more could be expected in terms of difficulty for this DLC. 1 raid was always going to mean it was easier, but this is still more difficult than what we've been getting. My one complaint is that there's really only 1 mechanic because the adds don't do much (outside of the Vexer). The Zatanna fight is actually pretty good, its the other 2 that are oversimplified.

I really hope to see at least 1 super hard raid in the next one. If we get 3 raids, one of them has to be difficult.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Very cool!
    Congratulations!
  19. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I know Earth and Ice would have a hard time soloing this instance. I can see Rae and maybe a Fire powerset with helf heals.
    • Like x 1
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

Great job.
    But I do want to point out, anyone can turtle tank. I'm not trying to take away what was done, but it is true.