32 characters max- increase possible?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Brit Loyal Player

I've got 16 characters at level 30: one hero of every power type, and then one villain (my original character from launch that I had to abandon due to villainside population issues in the first 3 months of the game).

Around the Anniversary Event I did wish that I could get extra slots, because I was running the raid with everyone daily trying to get those Blue Lantern Collections, and I didn't want to do them on a second account because if I did end up finally getting a group with enough smart people using Qwa-Bombs to get the speed feat, I wanted to unlock it to my main.

The rest of the time though, if I wanted extra slots, I just make another premium account, that way I can use it for free extra stabilizers. That $5 pays for itself when you get an extra 4x30=120/15= 6 Stabilizers free every month. On that second account, I made Bizarro versions of my other characters.
    • Like x 2
  2. MisterJC New Player

I'm all for this...I am such an altaholic I have maxed out three accounts :-D. I am in therapy now though, so that helps.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

I see your point, however my alts have their own styles etc that will take me a lot of time to regain or a new account,
    so more slots will solve it, just by 2-3 slots even, so I can stop deleting my alts. lol
  4. Eve YouTuber

Is it a therapy for DCUO addicts? I might need the phone number ... lol;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Bump - Hoping for a official reply :(
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

We just have to take it one day at a time :D

I have four characters on my daily roster and a few more on my weekly roster and many, many more that I pick up when I’m in the mood for something different!
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

Is there a limit to the number of character slots you can buy? That seems counter-productive.

However, in coding terms, multiples of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32) are limit numbers. If it's possible to buy slots past 16, then it's likely possible to buy slots up to at least 32, but you may find that only 16 are playable at a time.
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

yep at 32 total you will not be allowed to buy more slots
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

32 is the max. I play all of my 32 characters. Most are end game, and I just like creating alts for styles and bases. Haha
    • Like x 1
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Um... correction... make that 25, as of today. :oops: I admit it, I have a problem.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

31 ;) Still trying to decide who 32 is going to be...and...kinda don't want to run out of slots
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

same, i love creating characters specifically for styles. some will say "armory" but my characters are individuals, not the same person, like having unique styles and stories for each 1
    • Like x 2
  13. MisterJC New Player

I have 33 on one account (not sure how!), 32 on another and 16 on a 3rd...I actually used to have 32 on that but just reduced it to premium as it was unmanageable. Far too many I know but I am obsessed with creating new characters!
    • Like x 2
  14. Micahiel101 New Player

I also have 32 characters and I get around some of it by having multiple armories so I can have multiple characters who are alike in one slot. For example my Superman, Icon, Supreme, Gladiator, Blue Marvel, Sentry, etcetera are all in one character slot. I just tweak each one so they play differently. I hope it helps.