30 Monitor Energy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I love how much Monitor Energy os required in order to unlock Metal Pt2 OP item...

The game cant have grind like this...
    Its almost 6 months and Im unable to get a single queue for Arkham or Ace Pvp Legends.
    I dont see anyone anymore doing WT,HoD or even Australia trade wins.

Stop with this boring and mais grinds.
  2. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

What does one thing have to do with the other? PvP is dead because nobody has a reason to play it, it's full of speed hackers and unbalanced, not because there are other things to grind in the game. And I have a secret for you: You don't have to grind OP items if you don't want to.
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

Imagine what chasing monitor energy was like when there was a loot lock after you rain it 1 time.
    • Like x 1
  4. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Where you farming Monitor Energies in that 6 months while waiting for the PVP?
    Did you form a groups and advertise trade runs for WT, HoD and Australia in that 6 months?

Sometimes if you want something you have to take it.
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Do the Batscape Duo every day, often if you like, you'll probably pop someone's Omnibus requirements if you do. You'll at least get 1 Monitor Energy a run if you do most likely if you don't want to shell out the millions on the broker to get any instead. In a week or so you'll have enough for the OP item breakthrough.