2v2 Legends Lairs are a joke now.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Chocolate Enforcer, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I have been running 2v2 Legends Lair battles today and I have seen nothing but people either on my team or the opposing team do nothing but stand there farming marks, which is going to be way worse now they bumped up the marks to 100 for a lose smh
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Lol these noobs, maybe record them or take screenshots and report them? :confused:
  3. Mr Rocky New Player

i've experience this too in 1vs1
    there shouldn't be a reward for losing
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This is why I hate lair battles.

EDIT: also as a point of reference lair battles have pretty much always been like this. They need to lower the rewards possibly just give a small flat reward for participating then reward you more for each KO you get in lair battles to discourage farming.
    • Like x 5
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

All I can say is team up with a reliable partner and have at it. If the opposing team has a lazy win farmer, f-it. Beat them and keep it moving. Not much a Dev can do to force people to fight.
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The last time there was no reward for losing, people were up in arms because it made gearing up next to impossible.

The only solution is to cut the loss reward in half. It won't stop everyone from still doing this, but it might reduce their number if it feels like it'll be impossible.
    • Like x 2
  7. Rasta Committed Player

Believe it or not there's some players that go into 2V2's and try to win. I needed one win for my 25 STAR Labs Win's feat last night and lost 12 straight matches before getting my 25th win. Was it because I wasn't trying? No. It's because I was facing a good pre-made.
    • Like x 4
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

Speaking as someone who hates PvP and sucks at it but tries, I wish they had level s like beginner, novice, and such in PvP. No matter how hard I try I usually lose so I am glad they give marks for losing.
    • Like x 4
  9. winter13 New Player

I need too finish those 2v2 lair battles for feats. That is all I have left for Home Turf. I hate to lose, but even against a premade I fight til I go down. I have fought against players that just stand there though. One guy was giving it all he had the other day, and his partner just stood in the corner.
    • Like x 2
  10. Rasta Committed Player

I think this is what was in GU41's Arenas PVP update. Players with low tier will have their stats increased so that they stand a chance against someone on the opposing team in higher tier gear.
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

That's why they should put the 1vs1 Lair battles back in. It would mostly keep it out of the 2vs2.

Hmm, sounds like it's time to work on the feat for winning lair battles. I always lose when the other team is trying...
    • Like x 2
  12. La Shark Dedicated Player

lol

hey...don't knock my strategy.

I call it, "winning by defeat."
    • Like x 3
  13. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Agreed I would love for 1v1 Lair Battles to be put back in.
    • Like x 4
  14. space outlaw Well-Known Player

I like lair battles and I would hate for them to take it out like they did with 1 vs 1 lair battle.

and yea some people will not help their team out and just stand and watch.. but however lair battle is not the only one that people does this it happen in other 2vs 2 matches as well. it happen in batcave where people will choose a legend that can go in stealth so they do not get detected by anyone and just do nothing or get a flying legend and just fly around.

all I can say is find a partner that will contribute and not leave you to fight on your own..

anyone will farm mark in any match not just lair battle
    • Like x 1
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

People just want to get there set of gear no big deal.
    • Like x 1
  16. Super Parrot Level 30

I'm a busy man. I spend a lot of time multitasking and this includes gaming.
    *slurps gravy*
    However...
    *slurps gravy*
    I would never leave my partner hanging in a 2v2 lair battle by farming marks while eating my bacon eggs and gravy. I do, however, do this in 1v1 lair battles. I love when my opponents take umbrage at this.
    *slurps gravy*
    Take your win and have a nice day, I say.
    *slurps gravy*
    Sorry, my gravy level was dangerously low while I was typing this.
    • Like x 2
  17. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

Why were they ever taken out?
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

People complaining like in this thread .
    • Like x 2
  19. MariaW New Player

I don't know if cutting the rewards for a loss in half is the answer, I think you should have to put out a certain amount of damage or something. I q'd for some lairs today and 4 times I got put on the team with the noob that just stands there. Maybe they need a option to kick after the first round if that happens. I would rather lone wolf it and lose than someone get marks for standing there and still lose
    • Like x 2
  20. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

Yh i thought it would be something stupid like that, a few ppl cry about them getting marks for losing, and they take 1v1 lairs away and if they just queue up to lose then its a free win to you, i bet 2s lairs will be removed soon from ppl moaning like this
    • Like x 2