2022 PRIDE Items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wonder Boi, Jun 4, 2022.

1. beardrive Committed Player

Why today! hope you logged in!
  2. Nememiah Bridge New Player

My fiance and I were really looking forward to the capes. It's a bit of a kick in the face that almost all of the pride items can only be seen in your "closet." And the two emblems are really small and "discreet." Seems to defeat the point of pride, which is being open about who you are.
  3. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Yea i dont rly care about base stuff. This is strange since they posted old pictures with cape, yet we dont get one.
    As i said i dont care about base items that much, but one of the pictures is literally 2 toons with capes, one got emblem and there is flag behind, which is also excluded this year. On that list there is only 2 emblems and some posters. Maybe other things drop???
    [IMG][IMG]
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Those were posted as part of last year's gifts, so they were likely only available in 2021.
    Celebrate Pride in DCUO! | DC Universe Online
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I havent checked, so idrk, u guys check fate? April fools is similar to this event in terms of how long it lasts, some of that was in fate vendor, so maybe. Idk tho. Hope it helps if it is
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I didn't see it in there yesterday when checking for any new items I didn't have, but I think players should request former gifts like these be moved in there. These are different from anniversary items, which I'm fine with being exclusive to the year they release, so I think most players would support gifts like the capes going in the Fate vendor.
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ah ok, sorry to hear. Might’ve been a oversight, they also accidentally released summer for a few hours thursday, seems to be a bit wacky w the dev departures, Maybe try pm’ing Mepps if u haven’t, no guarantee he will see it tho, but always worth a try
    • Like x 1
  8. L T Devoted Player

Ironically, the forums have been down right civil compared to in-game Trade and LFG chat.
    • Like x 5
  9. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Yea i know, but emblems were also part of last year i think. All i am saying is they used same pictures again for this year. At least they shouldnt use those pictures, when 2/3 items shown are not given.
    https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-game-update-125-pride-superman-june-2022
    Why only emblems came back, but cape and that flag or anything else didnt (not sure if trinkets i see at broker were free gift or drop).
    • Like x 1
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

Oh please, the capes were sooooo last season…

[IMG]

There’s no need to insinuate something “nefarious.”
  11. Eve YouTuber

You didn't see the account name that registered to the forums yesterday..
  12. Eve YouTuber

It is an oversight for sure because they claimed in the Development Update that old items will return too.
    • Like x 3
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I admit I am very pleasantly surprised this year. but, yeah, in-game chat has been. . .well, spicey. . .
  14. Nememiah Bridge New Player

Those emblems pictured are also not the ones available this year. This year's are quite small, and hard to read.
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Hooo boy, I can only imagine how bad it must be..... >.>

Why are people so weird and angry at others just.... existing and enjoying and celebrating their existence? LMAO
    • Like x 2
  16. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

So they decided to go with new items every year. Which is fine, but would be nice if there is some way to get items from years before.
    And in that case, those pictures they used from last year are just straight up laziness since none of the items are in this reward box.

There is still option that it is an oversight as someone said. Pretty possible since they have a shortage of people.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Last year's items should have been enabled and will be shortly.
    • Like x 8
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you, sir.
  19. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Mepps, I actually DM'ed you about it when the rewards launched. Are the new rewards meant to be once per account?
  20. Achikah All About That Base

Thank yooou! Been needing some more flags for my base/bar for awhile now. Appreciate this!