2019 Vault Updates?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CountryBoyof74, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I would go for the pvp currency myself... I hate pvp. doesn't matter what game I hate it and I am annoyed that every game has to have pvp tied to character progression in some way.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

STO hasn't, at least not anymore. Companies do understand that PvP is a big turn off for a lot of players, but they also want the extra cash from the PvP folks since those are the ones who'd pay for some ingame item giving them an edge over other players. IIRC STO sold so many "edgy" ingame items that PvP became pointless :p
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

drawing a blank on what STO actually stands for I keep coming up with Seinfields Tranny Orgasm........lol I just woke up to be fair here.
    but that aside, most companies still tie progression in pve to pvp(feats in this game and in another I shall call Lagfiance it got tied to overall level) and theres many games that do something similar to that and still add micro transactions for pvp (gear weapon stats styles etc).
    and pvp is broken here(or so I keep hearing) no real money in pvp right now. but maybe its time of daybreak to start fixing pvp or slowly phase it out of game period.
  4. Dene Devoted Player

Star Trek Online