2 noobs try Gotham University

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by RumplesEQ, Jul 14, 2013.

1. RumplesEQ New Player

• Like x 2
  2. Mont New Player

wow ya did a 5 min mission in 16 min, not so impressive, Isis should only attack you 2xs before she is defeated
    keep trying you will do it right someday LOL;)
    • Like x 1
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This vidoe is fun and reminds me of the time, when I was starting doing VEEEEEEEEERY DIFFICULT T1-DUOS with a friend. :D
    We were also greeding on everything we wanted, and in our first grodd-duo we drank 2 or three soders each (that's a lot of money for a free-user on EUPC! :eek:) and we went to repair during the duo once or twice, just to be sure, since the content was so much more difficult than leveling-instances! :rolleyes:

We didn't pug any duos or alerts (and raids even less!) for quite some time, because we didn't want to be a burden for other people in our noobishnes. :D And we earned some of our first T1-pieces doing the toyman-missions. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Psych E New Player

Wow grumps... It sounded like they were having fun. Why piss on the fireworks? Despicable Me 3 is not taking auditions.
    • Like x 3
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

not constructive and very rude it says they were noobs in title. think before you post
  6. Mont New Player

"noobs" they are lvl 30, means they did this already solo, even solo lvl 25 takes 5 min
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

You can be lvl 30 and still not have done the Isis-instance. There is other content, which rewards you with enough xp to become lvl30 without completing all leveling-missions, like bounties, races, collecting greens and blues etc.
  8. Mont New Player

i know, done it myself without doing specter, but if u notice, the green holotoken is white, i always had to get the last one there never found all on the outside.
  9. StillCheckmate Committed Player

Tip: for duos, if you don't have a controller, dps in controller role for the PoT. It helps.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mont New Player

he is controler, she is healer
  11. StillCheckmate Committed Player

oh ok
    stuff happens when you stay up three days straight cause you too scared to sleep
  12. Mont New Player

dont worry treat isnt in ur closet
  13. StillCheckmate Committed Player

I guess you could say
    :cool:
    She came OUT my closet
    YEEEAAAHHH
    ok it was cheesy but I should get an A for effort.
  14. Mont New Player

A
    • Like x 1
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Sure, but they can also have done the duo before allready.

Anyway, it's funny to see, how the other person runs as healer, barely using any powers at all (full energy-bar most of the time) and so doing even less damage and still being an inefficient healer. It would have been a lot quicker, if they both would have been in dps-role.

It really reminds me of the time, when I was a newbie and inexperienced. :D Trying the HIVE-duo in tank- instead of dps-role to survive Honeygut and all. :D
  16. Adonais Crux New Player

reminds me when i 1st started 2 yearrs ago, i actually miss being new too the game, it was way more fun then :/
    • Like x 2
  17. Mont New Player

look at there Flash dou post, his health barely moves, no soders or trinkets, she is healing him constantly, and he is Potting her power, again they did a 5 min mission in 15 or so, and they didnt even find safe, always a safe in flash solo/dou, but hey as long as ya have fun, just wish the dude didnt sound like he had a rubber band tied to his genitals LOL
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I have no sound at work, so I only saw the clip.
    In this one the lantern is in DPS-role all the time. I don't know the direct-power-move from HL.
    But I'm still with the few heals they needed, they could have speeded the duo up a lot, if the healer would have joined in DPS-role and did more damage with all the power left, still would have enough for a heal every now and then.

So yeah, it is a noob-video, as the topic says, and it is funny, which is why it is in Joker's funhouse, I guess. ;)
  19. Mont New Player

ur lucky u have no sound LOL, a noob to me is below lvl 15, after 15 you should know whats what, u make it to 30 n call urself noob on content u already did, No, now ur a noob for content yet to come Yes
  20. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Ah, ok, so it's the definition of noob, which makes the difference. ;)
    I met someone in a T3-alert in troller-role with half T3-troller-gear, who didn't know, what PoT is. :D So yeah, even with CR65+ I'd call this person a noob, not in an insulting kind of way though, just like in being inexperienced in basic game-mechanics because of the lack of experienced friends or a league. I prefere the name newbie anyway.