16K Magnam Round! Shield Mastery+Magnam+Nature!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by StarrySky, Apr 15, 2014.

1. StarrySky New Player

Look at how much damage the shield rotation does but pay close attention to magnum round!
    • Like x 3
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

That's nice dmg, and from the shield/pistol make it more impressive
  3. RiskVsReward New Player

maybe their trying to still get people to buy the last laugh DLC by making shield mastery one of the better ones... Last Laugh should be lowered to $5 like fight for the Light DLC
  4. Meta Flare New Player

Shield for life. My preferred melee weapon and has been since it's come out.
    • Like x 1
  5. NexGenX New Player

6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Caleus New Player

My god....
  8. chipzes Committed Player

Was that after the latest changes? From the patchnotes (and a lazy 3 minutes of testing it myself) it seems they tuned down WM combo damage a bit.
  9. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

OMG! if that goes live i'll be the one in the group yelling whheee..
  10. Darth Loyal Player

Starry, how much SP and Precision do you have in that video?
  11. nuclearbomb Well-Known Player

Guess its time to go to the shield
  12. Darth Loyal Player

Not necessarily. If he's following the trend of the other WM videos I've seen about weapon damage, his Precision is way above the max for the current game in live due to the MW dps innates. Everyone on test server got a free 50 SP to put towards them to test them out. For all we know he could have 200+ SP and well over 2000 (maybe even around 2200+) Precision in order to hit that hard. There's a video of a guy doing 700k+ damage in 9 minutes without any WM weapon combos or powers but just normal weapon attacks.