12 Month + Bonus with Original Lifetime Membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iNeoN, Jan 3, 2019.

1. iNeoN Active Player

So, it has been 15 days now since I have opened my ticket. I still have not received the promised conversion of Day Break Cash. The whole purpose was to take part in the winter sale. I have been back and fourth with the support team about the issue, they keep telling me they do not have a fix for it yet, and tell me to make a list of what I wanted to buy with said DBC. I have done everything from giving them a list and keep updating my ticket. Alittle frustrated at the moment.

Anyone who has been affected by this please reply to this thread and share your experiences with us.
    • Like x 3
  2. Quantum Rising Committed Player

You didn't detail what the problem is. What do you mean "promised conversion of DB cash." For those that don't know what's going on...
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

With it still being the first week of the year, its possible the offices and staff are still on break and the ones working right now have a list of people they are getting to as they can. I understand your frustration but give them a bit of time. You created the ticket. Yo udid the right thing and now its playing the waiting game til it gets sorted. It sucks but thats all you can do for now.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

If a PC Player already had Lifetime Membership, they could have purchased the 12 Month Subscription + Bonuses during the Winter Promotion. If they did, the PC Player should have received around 180,000 Daybreak Cash (more or less...the conversion ratio is on the original thread) + all the bonuses. However, in order to get the 12 Month Subscription changed into Daybreak Cash, support had to do it manually. This was all confirmed by Mepps and regardless of their staff they should have gotten to this in a timely manner. 15 days is more than enough time to fix Neon's account. Especially if they had time to go back and forth with him in emails. I would be LIVID if I had purchased the $200 deal on my Lifetime Account and them not get the conversion done in a 15 day window.
    • Like x 2
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Devs offered those who have Lifetime Memberships the option to buy the 12 Month+ Bonus membership so folks can get the Bonus items from that deal. Doing so also allows them to have the 12 months of membership converted to DBC because they are Lifetime Members, the membership doesnt do much for them. This function wasnt originally planned but the Devs heard the feedback and found a way to make it happen. Unfortunately the DBC conversion as i've been reading it has to be done manually so CS is currently working on it to get the time converted to DBC.
    • Like x 1
  6. iNeoN Active Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/daybreak-winter-extravaganza.300027/
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

I haven't opened my ticket yet, as I just bought it on the last day. They've always had to manually grant our monthly SC bonus (I know, right?) so I'm giving them until my usual grant day (tomorrow) before I start filling out tickets. Two weeks does seem a little excessive, but I know there was some communication issues between the DCUO team and the Customer Service team on the issue.
  8. sharpy36 Active Player

I haven't received my DBC yet either. I would really appreciate an update from Mepps, even if it's as simple as saying that he got our PMs and he's still on the case.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our platform team is identifying and manually fixing anyone that was missed. Opening a ticket doesn't hurt, but is not necessary. We definitely apologize for the very long delay.
    • Like x 3
  10. sharpy36 Active Player

Thank you for the update.
    • Like x 1
  11. iNeoN Active Player

Yes, thanks for the update. But what happens to the things we planned to buy with the winter sale prices? I see the sale is over now.

Here was my list to support.
    365 days x 50 DBC a day = 18,250

List=
    10x 350 Replay = 5670 now 9000
    10x Seal of Completion = 3610 now 4500
    40 Stabilizers = 2550 now 3420
    Atlantean Lair = 1275 now 1350
    5x Rank 100 Catalyst Pack = 1445 now 1800
    5x Rank 120 Catalyst Pack = 1805 now 2250
    2x Rank 140 Catalyst Pack = 868 now 1080
    2x Rank 160 Catalyst Pack = 1012 now 1260

= 18235 DBC Total now total 24660. That's a difference of 6425 I shouldn't have had to spend.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please include that in your CS ticket.
    • Like x 1
  13. iNeoN Active Player

I did, thanks.
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

the moment when i was reading "lifetime membership", i didn't wait for a second to get mine,
    however: the diamont material and the white lightstream movement style were not included...
    when i saw we get the money back in DBC, i thought: "oh well, gona use it for catalysts n stuff."
    even though devs sayd they would find out hwo did so: dont forget sternbock on EU server ^^
  15. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Thanks.

@ Mepps

Kind of annoyed that this change wasn't really announced. Other than going back to a post that someone had already read it's pretty difficult to have gotten this information. If I had known about it I would have purchased it. Smh.
  16. Magician Dedicated Player

I bought the $200 All-Access Membership when I already had the Grandfathered Lifetime membership. I have not been award any materials, or any bonuses. I am still waiting on that and I have submitted a ticket. Here's hoping I don't get overlooked.
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

Check your redeem window. I got the bonus box and I was in the same boat. Still no SC, but I did get the bonus box.
    • Like x 1
  18. Magician Dedicated Player

Is it the Breakthrough Cache? What's the name I'm looking for please
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

Something like "Winter Bonus 2018" or something.
  20. Magician Dedicated Player

Ok, Winter Membership Bonus Box, thank you. I do have it
    • Like x 1