106 CR Veteran Troll/DPS Shopping Around for a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Benn 10, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

Greetings,

I'm Benn 10 USPS Hero currently looking around for a possible league. I've been playing for 3 years now, since the first day for free to play. I'm a currently 106 CR 184 Skill point Controller/DPS. I woul prefer not to be in a really big league, looking to join solely an end game content league only. I also have with me two other player friends that are currently searching as well. We are sort if a package deal both of them are 106 CR DPS, one with 186 Skill points and the other with 155. Stop by anyone and let's network.

-Benn
  2. BroKeN New Player

GameOver is looking for exactly that man! We have been around sense launch but have lost many members from lack of content! We are trying to rebuild for the new content coming with DLC11 and just want another 8-12 solid people that are down to earth and have a good sense of humor! Let me know if your interested!
  3. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

My suggestion to you is to check TURBULENCE they're little 20-30, but highly skilled and nice people to play with.
  4. Benn 10 Committed Player

How many active people do you guys currently have?
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

Is that the league that you are currently in?
  6. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

I ran SM with Benn on Saturday damn good troll.

Hit me up whenever you're on buddy.
    • Like x 1
  7. SweeetLou Active Player

Heroic order didn't work out huh?
    • Like x 1
  8. Benn 10 Committed Player

#Salute will do brother.
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

Lou sup dude, You still Play DCUO? Surprised you not on COD....naw it didn't work out we had to many emotional league members. I'm sure you could relate to that aye?
    • Like x 1
  10. SweeetLou Active Player

Kicking *** in both worlds my friend. No, I don't think that was it, it was just lacking leadership.
  11. Benn 10 Committed Player

Could have been. *Shrug* Welp lol
  12. Benn 10 Committed Player

Thanks for everyone that replied to me and sent me DM's. I ended up finding a home with the League "Inner Circle". #Salute