106 CR Veteran Troll/DPS Shopping Around for a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Benn 10, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

Greetings,

I'm Benn 10 USPS Hero currently looking around for a possible league. I've been playing for 3 years now, since the first day for free to play. I'm a currently 106 CR 184 Skill point Controller/DPS. I woul prefer not to be in a really big league, looking to join solely an end game content league only. I also have with me two other player friends that are currently searching as well. We are sort if a package deal both of them are 106 CR DPS, one with 186 Skill points and the other with 155. Stop by anyone and let's network.

-Benn
  2. The warlord New Player

Hey our league the defenders is looking for active mature players with mics. If you and your friends are still looking please let me know
  3. DamianShadow7 New Player

My league is looking for people we aren't very big but we are helpful. Veteran Heroes is my league's name.
  4. Stark23 Committed Player

Hey man! I run a smaller league, xCxRxExAxMx, but we'd love to grow. Started with me and my childhood friend who have been gaming together since we were kids. We picked up another member several months back just from running stuff together. That's it! Just the 3 of us now but we're on daily and quite often too much for our significant others liking, lol. We're knowledgeable, drama free and adults.

Me (Stark Fire) - Earth 106 DPS/105 Tank
    TrollaholicsAnon - HL 105 Troll/DPS
    Ari Cos - Celestial 105 Heal/104 DPS

Hit me up if you'd like to chat or run something.
  5. Akroma New Player

i think he joined inner circle guys.