1001 Ideas to Make Money For Owners And Make The Game Awesome

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shakram1, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Basically a Martian manhunter phasing skin for switching between PvP and PvE phase, and the cool part you can do it anywere, just use the trinket and you will phase into the floor and come back up to the opposite phase. I would buy this knowing I won't have to go to the Hall of doom just to phase or you can create various skins like Boomtubes etc.
    • Like x 1
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[quote = "Shakram1, post: 4364980, member: 404047"] Donc, comme de nombreux joueurs partagent souvent des idées entre eux mais que les informations ne parviennent jamais aux propriétaires ou aux développeurs, j'ai créé ce fil pour partager des idées sur la façon dont le jeu pourrait s'améliorer dans une variété de moyens qui seraient également très lucratifs pour les propriétaiaires [/ citation]

Malheureusement, vous avez tout résumé sur l'intérêt que les développeurs ou devrais-je dire "managers" portent aux joueurs s'exprimant sur le forum officiel.

Il y a eu beaucoup de bonnes idées proposées par la communauté et qu'est-ce qui a été pris en compte ici ces derniers temps? Et voir ce genre d'idée «gagner plus d'argent» peut être à double tranchant, avec une communauté criant parfois fortement sur le salaire de DC pour gagner, c'est déjà trop pour le moment, au point parfois de créer une communauté incompétente en HL , ce qui est de plus en plus le cas!

Rien, juste des choix divers qui déplaisent à la communauté parfois même la motivant au début malgré une certaine implication, maintenant et à mon avis, s'impliquer dans ce type de jeu et même de forum n'apporte plus aucun intérêt, le temps où la communauté était écoutée c'est désormais fini, car les managers sont malheureusement aveuglés par leur cupidité au grand dam des joueurs ...
  3. Shakram1 Level 30

Idea 23
    Power/Material Movement Modes
    Hot item $5
    Players could put their material on as a trail behind them
  4. Shakram1 Level 30

Idea 24
    Buy Styles
    Hot Item Endless Revenue $5
    Players could buy an entire style for their characters which would be style unlocked across all of their accounts.

Idea 25
    More Artifact Slots
    Hot Item $5 each
    Enables players to equip another artifact on their characters

5. Shakram1 Level 30

Idea 26
    Hot Seller $10-$20
    Modifiable Auras
    Auras that have effects that can change for example be big or small change colors and shapes yet still have the same effect.
    For example the aura is a plasmic aura that can look like a variety of auras shapes or colors but still remains plasmic
    • Like x 1
  6. N-IX Well-Known Player

even if I know that I will be insulted again, a delete option for the style inventory would be appreciated, an idea that some have been asking for 10 years now, hassle of looking in the inventory with the amount of equipment that we a, an archived option for collectors would also be a very good idea, the same for our base inventory.
  7. Shakram1 Level 30

Idea 28
    Was archived inventory thanks N-lX

Idea 29
    Inventory bags of holding
    Decent seller $1 for a bag with 40 slots of inventory space

8. Pher Active Player

Hey @Shakram1, I applaud the creativity and desire to see the game improve. Perhaps making one thread per idea and allowing discussion. I do know there is a significant contingency of players who are opposed to promoting for sale elements in the game, essential promolgating a "pay to win" culture. But some prefer it, so I say go ahead with the dialogue and see where it goes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Shakram1 Level 30

Ok I think maybe I will do something like that to allow people to refine the ideas a bit more.
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

ideas =/= implementation
    • Like x 1
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Coming up with an idea and seeing it in the game is practically a feat with Daybreak if you see it happen in the game, so coming up with 1001 ideas you'll finish them off, man! :D
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Housing with various and varied residences in the same principle as TESO, it pays well ;)
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I had no idea you played anything before this, that’s pretty cool
  14. Shakram1 Level 30

Idea 30
    Housing and varied residents thanks antipseudo!

Idea 31
    Help Wanted Dungeon Crawls.
    For example players can purchase a world where they can set up their own instance map.
    Players design their own instance and can place treasure as a reward for success for example auras or special gear.
    In order to play the instance players have to pay a certain amount of cash for a single chance at beating the instance.
    No pick ups so once you die your out of the instance and you lose your chance to get the treasure.
    After they create their instance it goes into a special on duty menu.
    Players can make solos duos 4 players or 8 players instances but the treasure must be equal to the number of players.
    Everyone is stat clamped so depending on your skill you succeed or fail.
    Players choose from preexisting bosses and adds and have a set number they can put in certain areas.
  15. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

You know, as a GL main, I would love to change the Train construct power for the Truck Construct from John when you are doing that one mission against sinestro in a city hall or something.
  16. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

You have some ok ideas, I just don't think it has longevity.

I understand that it can be tough trying to catch up in a 10 year plus game.

I also know that real life can and does present so many challenges with having the time to play all day.

Here is where I get lost and I would recommend trying to find a way to focus well beyond old content.

After you have gotten the rewards that you see are looking to get and you have ran the content, newer content is released and you no longer are in need to go back except for just for kicks...

Then what?

I ask this because again, I understand the idea, I just know that we all are different.

While you may not like or want to grind content, older content because you are wanting or needing whatever, I already know how to invest my time for a more optimal experience and I will be on just as long as someone who only has 3 hours to play.

I say this because once people go in to talking about buying feats or SP...

Once they start talking about old gear or having the ability to go back to any older content to obtain things from older content that will grant them equal rewards to endgame, may sound great look good on paper...

As a matter of fact, buying feats is already available for those who have completed them on another toon, so many have alts.

How has it worked out though...

If a player like myself knows what to run, where to find things, knows what to spend my time through out the week, already have old content styles and feats done, and have enough to keep my mainframe active, even after I drain my source marks and don't need to buy from any vendor.

Tell me what is your plan to entice me to run older content.

Now I understand the new changes coming.

I really believe people need to not worry about trying to join up with people they think are so good and maybe use better time management.