100% Completion Checklist?

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by HeroGirl, Apr 16, 2021.

1. HeroGirl New Player

Does anyone know of any 100% Completion Checklists for DCUO on PS4? :confused:
    I don't wanna miss anything and freak out when I realize I missed something then start all over again lmao.
    Are there missables in this game, or if I miss something will I always have a chance to go back and get it somehow? o_O
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

There's not any real missables. Everything in the game can be done no matter how high your CR. By that I mean Feats, Styles, Collectibles, Investigations, Briefings.

That said, if a player uses a Skip, then that toon will not have the level 1-30 missions - but again all of the things you can get from those missions (the list above) are still attainable.

I don't know of a checklist that you could download.
  3. Kilbane Active Player

There are hundreds (Thousands maybe?) of Feats. Unfortunately to my knowledge there is not a great single resource for all Feats, you'll be doing a lot of google searching. There is a lot of good info out there on DCUO feats, but no central source.

This site is the closest thing I think you'll find to a check list:

http://zonexus.ca/

As to missable Feats, only a couple of very unique one time only feats exist. ~95% of them are obtainable at any time. the other 4.99% are seasonal meaning they can only be obtained during certain events (Xmas, Halloween, Spring, etc).

Just remember, this game has 10 years of Feats now. Many of the older feats will be difficult to find players to do it. Some will take ALOT of grinding (infamous 5000 Reaper kills, PVP, LPVE), some take a lot of luck (Capsule Aura/Mats), and others you'll basically have to buy off the broker for millions. If you truly intend to chase 100%, you'll need to find a good helpful League (a feat unto itself), and make liberal use of the LFG channel in game.

Hope this helps.