→Former League Leader looking & looking (USPS3)←

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Doctor Erevos, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Hello DCUO community! I created my league, Blood Crusaders, and it's been about a month, but I caught the same syndrome back when I was into competitive FPS; that syndrome was lack of activity. This is mainly due to college and just life in general, but I figured I might as well swallow my ego and request to join another group. I'm a great team player and my success in the FPS scene was proof (2007-2013), but the thought of having another person above me made me shutter. However I did not have the time before, which led to the crumble of my clan (I still get on and play with old members here and there), and I do not have the time to manage now. I just want to hop into raids with a bunch of cool people that know what they are doing. My info is down below.

Villians: Lord Lucion (Sorcery Healer Lv.30, CR 44, SP 40)
    Hero: Voltstrom (Electric Healer lv.16)

PSN: fatshine179

***P.S. I would prefer not to go through a long, site application process. I just want to play.

****DOUBLE P.S. !! If your league has a dark, hellish, evil theme (villians) or Holy, Knight, Godly theme (heroes) that would make me want to join WAYYYYY more for the roleplay aspect.

*********TRIPLE P.S. !!! I would join any side however my villian toon is much better off and I prefer villians in general but either is fine.

***************QUADRUPLE P.S. !!!!!!! I know how to play my role :):):)
  2. army New Player

What is your current CR ?

Villians: Lord Lucion (Sorcery Healer Lv.30, CR 44, SP 40) ?
  3. army New Player

Looking for mature players 18 and up with at least a 53 combat rating,

Sanctorum
    League Leaders: Edenflame, Amelija
    League Officers: Z VCNO, Citrik
  4. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I posted it. My CR is 44.
  5. TheRealDeathern New Player

Planet Pluto is an experienced group of mostly T4 veteran players with no applications or websites to fill out. History: A group of us started out on the Villian side and played for about a year, when our league suddenly crumbled without warning (the leader of the league disbanded it without warning...). A group of villians, looking to run the hero story content, came to the hero side and began our quest to build our new toons and formed a new league, and thus Planet Pluto was born. We have grown over the past year and a half , adding quality members as we have found them in game. We now have an active membership of about 50 toons. I purposely cap the league size to prevent it from having unknown or inactive members, so that we have a close knit group that constantly runs all content including PVP and all T4 raids. We run something just about every night, but we set aside Tuesday nights for PVP, Thursday and Saturday nights are PVE raid nights. All league events start at around 9:00 central, give or take a few minutes. We try to primarily have fun, enjoy the game, and not take anything too serious, while still achieving our objective of beating game content. We are not actively recruiting anyone, but if you or other individuals who may be interested in finding a laid back league full of quality players can hit me up in game, or send me mail with your toon inforrmation and I will contact you regarding membership into our league. Thanks and good luck to you if you choose to go another route. My toon: Deathern (Death's Lantern, 89 CR DPS/TROLL with 115 SP)
  6. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Okay cool. I'll add your toon tomorrow afternoon then since I'm in class all day today. Why the name Planet Pluto? lol I find that interesting.
  7. TheRealDeathern New Player

Pluto is not only the smallest planet in the solar system, but Pluto is also the ruler of the underworld in classical mythology. Since we didnt want a huge league with a bunch of unknown people, and we came from the underworld (vilian side) it seemed fitting.
    • Like x 1
  8. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Well said Sir.
  9. Syrie New Player

Fallen Valkyrie is my league, we have a Norse them going on with our league. We are a hero league though, and play during the night mostly. Raid times are Thursday through Sunday at 10pm eastern. And lucky for you we are looking for a new healer to join the league. Sadly I had to kick our last healer out because he ninja looted the league in a league run of Veng after we carried him. Such a shame really when you spend so much time helping somebody get their CR up and they betray you.
  10. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Can I add you? What is your toon name? I want to keep my options open so I want to play with different leagues to see which one I like best :)
  11. Syrie New Player

My characters name is Syrie and of course you can add me. You can also check out the website fallen-valkyrie.com which is also a good place to contact me if you need to, it comes straight to my phone
    • Like x 1
  12. TheRealDeathern New Player

If Syrie league is in need of a heal, then her league may be a better fit for you. I don't want to discourage you from trying Planet Pluto out, as we can hold our own with anyone, but as I previously mentioned, we are not actively recruiting any roles. In other words, Syrie sounds like she could actually use your talents immediately, whereas for us, you might have to work your way into the lineup... Good Luck Syrie finding qulity players, yes kicking members after exauhsting lots of game hours is not a fun part of the game. Either of you can hit me up in game anytime and I will do what I can to assist you. Deathern.
  13. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

C
    Cool! I'll add you anyway as a friend
  14. Syrie New Player

Yeah we really do need another healer, Im a full T4 healer and got another full t4 healer who is also very active but we would like to play our other roles and characters as well. Besides Iike running raids when everybody isn't geared to the tooth, the idea of failure is always exciting to me, because if every raid is always a breeze the game just gets boring
    • Like x 1
  15. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I'm
    I'm still leveling my hero so I won't be able to play the good stuff for a while. It won't take too long. He's at 16 and I use my main villian most of the time when I play. If I don't get on today it will be tomorrow. I've been up since 6am and still not home.
  16. TheRealDeathern New Player

There is something about running a failry fresh made toon that may actually benefit from a drop, versus running your completely modded out T4 who cant use anything, that is quite appealing, but i personally dont want to grind out another 100+ skill points, although I do have an alt tank (almost full t4) and heal (65ish cr?), i try to limit my activities on them till the end of the week when i have completed everything on my main toon.
  17. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I added you
  18. stuvey7 New Player

Add me stuvy7 usps3 :) just created a league named DESTINEY, 84cr and 60 sp or more ! Just created it been in a lot of top leagues so Im trying to start my own :)
  19. stuvey7 New Player

Send me messege in mail if you want to join :)