→Controller Innates←

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Doctor Erevos, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I was wondering what innates are necessary for trolls? I'm asking because I read that Dominance is important but now it's not? It might be misinformation. I know definitely Power and Vitalization....right? Thanks :)
  2. LOCKSLEY Well-Known Player

Dom if you use shields I always pick up the dps attack innates.
    In the skills tree make sure you get Vit and cunning first then after that its up to you. If you want damage go attack innates. If shields Dom and resto.
    Good luck to you
    • Like x 1
  3. Im Charlie New Player

Cunning then vit > everything else.
    • Like x 2
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I went vit and dom (am a shield user), then cunning followed by precision.

Haven't decided what next - possibly resto or the DPS innates.
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Thanks everyone :)
  6. SuperLD Well-Known Player

Okay I got a noob troller question...How does cunning help in trolling?
    • Like x 1
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Ah but certain instances require 500 DOM to be able to enter so you need to build Dom no matter what if you're a troll.
  8. RamsesVIIX New Player

Yeah I second that... ?
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Cunning increases the odds of power out (either via power transfer or POT tick) critting.
  10. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I'm going for Vit > Cunning > Dom > DPS innates > Health.

I'm going to focus on power out first over debuff. :) I noticed controllers do a lot more than healers even though staying alive is more important (in my opinion but of course I could just be healer biased).
  11. VoodooViper New Player

They key is (for PVE) make sure u have at least 100 Dom over the recomended top Raid. You tech dont need more then the Raid recommended, but I would always have that and its quite easy to get (so far). I would get the basic Vit and Cunning, Cunning ups ur chance at crits P.O.T. recharge and even from heath barrels, next I would recomend health or the DPS innates, as of right now I see it a waste of SP to be put into the new +2vit for every SP, u might only get an extra tick or two out of your P.O.T. Health over Defence because with all the Defence inates u will only take less then 2% damage mitigation. Example ur in Prime Meta hits u with Purple ball u take 2000 hit before defence inates with defence inates I'll round up to 2% less now u only take 1960 a wopping 40 health less not much, Ov corse if u have 150 or so SP then do whatever u want cause u can lol