‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’ Grabs Early Season 2 Renewal From Starz

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Oct 29, 2015.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

Starz has given “The Evil Dead” fans an early Halloween treat by confirming that “Ash Vs. Evil Dead” has been renewed for a second season, four days prior to its premiere.

The series has generated strong buzz among horror fans as Starz has stoked anticipation for its return for months with well-placed screenings and online ballyhoo. The drama, exec produced by “Evil Dead” masterminds Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert, bows Saturday, Halloween night, on the premium cabler. Craig DiGregorio is showrunner.

Rest of the article can be read here
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just goes to show, Kiwis know how to make good TV :D

If it was on a free-to-air channel, probably would watch it (if the horror is on the same level as "Walking Dead", could possibly handle it :p)
    • Like x 1
  3. Delta795 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Delta795 New Player

2 words...
    Showbox apk
  5. Delta795 New Player

2 more
    Chrome cast
  6. Faust74 Loyal Player

I hope the series is more Evil Dead 1 & 2 and no Army of Darkness.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No idea what 'Showbox apk' or 'Chrome cast' is
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

One word.....couchtuner....I win ;)
  9. Delta795 New Player

Meh I want that to stream direct to my 70" TV (no wires)

Showbox is an Android app that allows you to stream movies (new and old) as well as TV shows form pretty much every channel including premium. Works on any android

Chrome cast is a way to take whatever you are viewing on said Android (including Chrome browser) and have it go directly to whatever you have it plugged into. It's portable and only about $30

I'm lucky since I have Google Fiber for my ISP everything is running on 5g (300+ mgps wireless 1gig hardwired) All of my boxes have Cast built right on
    • Like x 1
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

Now I'm jelly. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't have a dumbphone, and don't foresee me ever getting one, certainly not just to watch TV (but thank you :D)
  12. Delta795 New Player

You could always try
    http://popcorn-time.se/
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How much does that cost though? Just not really a big fan of watching TV or Movies on a computer :p
  14. Delta795 New Player

Free
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  16. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Was a good first show, he got his mojo back
  18. DrWolfXL Active Player

I had Directv for 10 years but i usually wait for a Free Preview of the package because i used to have Starz with my encore now i just have encore itself. i may end up waiting for it on netflix or take my encore off for starz altogether.
    • Like x 1
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Noooo I don't get Stars :(
  20. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I have Comcast and they do a free "Watch-a-Thon" week of Premium TV at least once a year on their OnDemand service. Just last week I re-watched the Game of Thrones latest season again, not sure why it was free again but it was. And usually the first episode of the popular shows will be free to watch.

It's like 1 & 2 in terms of mature rating, it'll still be part parody but as scary with mature elements as the first 2 movies.