Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. The Nature Troll New Player

wall hanging Batwing, Superman's Capsule, Full wall screen. More Logo display items. a completed Venom vat {not pieces} Bounty trophys
    • Like x 2
  2. The Nature Troll New Player

wall hanging Batwing, Superman's Capsule, Full wall screen. More Logo display items. a completed Venom vat {not pieces} Bounty trophys
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Chiming in with another request to increase how many items we can have in our league halls.

I have an idea for expanding the space we have in our League Halls. As we enter our team lair there are like 6 or 8 teleporters that do nothing but shunt us back and forth between the watchtower/hoh/hod and (I cant remember atm) safehouses. How about using some of that useless space and turn them into entrances to new rooms we can buy off the marketplace. Letting our imaginations run wild I would love to see an interactive training room and a gym built for superheroes, a house of mystery inspired library, an arcade/cantina, etc etc etc. Make it so each new room also comes with a matching but empty space for the decorators. Put in some old school cheap games to play during the slow stretches.
    • Like x 1
  4. Achikah All About That Base

There's a lot of love for Green Lanterns in the furniture department but there hasn't been too many Fear/Sinestro themed items to make a base equivalent. Is there any way we can get a reskin of the Oan items from Survival Mode but instead for the Sinestro Corp? I was really hoping they'd be in a Survival Mode at some point, but since there's been a few Survival Modes after the Oan release and they haven't dropped, I thought I'd request it formally.

Instead of the Green/Black colors of the Oan stuff, retexture them a Ranx yellow/gold and a warm metallic color, much like the Model of Ranx is.

Also, since I know Survival Mode wasn't slated on the outline in the Producer's Letter, would it be possible for them to be added to the Cheetah vendor or Dr. Fate instead? I'd even be ok with a Marketplace Pack if it had to be, so long as it was reasonably priced.

On top of that, could we also get a fear, yellow-colored hologram of the T-Rex from the Thanagar DLC?

Honestly, I'd be down with entirely new assets too if that was in the cards, but really, I would just be happy with some reskins so I can finally give my yellow Lantern a proper base.

That's about it. Thanks!
    • Like x 3
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

6. creatine1 Committed Player

how about some bane and darkseid henchmen
    • Like x 1
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

how about some bane and darkseid henchmen
  8. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Walls, ceiling items Columns, Dividers, and Barriers SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to fit into the Manor, and House of Legends bases... as in have extra HEIGHT. Most regular bases can still utilize them in the two story area (except of course Dive size bases like DIve, Space and Volcano which have only one level), but this would give bigger bases a better chance for true immersion. Either that or have a bigger version of the same walls... think REGULAR SCALE (dives and medium size bases, and the Sunstone Fortress Side rooms) which remain the same scales as they have been, LARGE SCALE (Manor and House of Legends side rooms) Designed to be taller and wider to fit from floor to ceiling, and EPIC SCALE as in League Halls, Main rooms of House of Legends, Manor Entrance and Cave areas, and Sunstone Fortress foyer. This would give opportunities for some REALLY cool base building.

(also, super salty I can't put the Gazebo in my Manor lol)
  9. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I wanted to put in the moon rectangular window into the manor alcove and it does fit but wouldn't allow it to be added for some reason.
  10. kallader Committed Player

Glass wall with and without border as room divider 100% see through can also have version with neon light around
  11. The Nature Troll New Player

Need more vehicles in the base, maybe joker's laughing box as an interactive base item, poster with your own design would be great for the league halls. you can choose an appearance than that can be copied to the poster. But the poster can be updated. still want people base totems, like in the oblivian bar, villians and heros available for all.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Nature Troll New Player

give us the option to recycle base items that are not used? or donate them to your hall for prestige.
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

There’s always this base item and/or that but there are times I wish there was a bit more merging we could do with existing base items and the surroundings….
    case in point….
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    (of course, this also goes for snow drifts, treasure piles etc etc…

on the other hand there are certain issues with the sunstone base in particular that need immediate correction.

the biggest problem is on the entrance platform for the lair itself.
    Never mind that when I try to enter the base,

I find myself spawned somewhere in the middle of the room

rather than on the entrance platform itself.

the lack of base item placement opportunities on the platform is a nightmare. Now when I place an item , the indicators that it should be place-able are two.
    ‘first, there’s the placement reticle it’s a yellow pyramid when placement is allowed
    and a red X when it’s not.

when an item is selected… the item has a green glow when it’s placement and orientation are allowed

and reddish when they’re not!
    yet when I tried to place the sunstone slab on the platform it simply disappeared back into the waiting inventory and wouldn’t be placed on the platform.
    Now I don’t want to come off like this base is a disaster. it’s not! In fact, I’ve made some really nice use out of it for both my Superman and my Ice based character’s but there are certain things in it that need tweaking
    • Like x 1
  14. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

How about those year foe Halloween Base items do a bunch of Yellow Latern items.... since you know... FEAR... makes sense. Some woukd just be reskins of Green items, but you can go HAM on some cool stuff. Use the Ranx stuff as inspiration... or you know... just package that... just a suggestion. I'm fairly sure the Hard light fans woukd LOVE IT
    • Like x 1