Fixed New base bugging characters

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Braniac Killer, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Braniac Killer New Player

I bought the new base, I tried to walk in and I get an error cant find file mhdt0131
    • Like x 8
  2. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Same issue. This now forces the game to close.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Might be good to mention platform & server for the devs to track this down.
    • Like x 2
  4. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

I'm on USPC. I have a screenshot of the error box, but it won't display in my post. It says "Can't find file MHDT0131". I'm now unable to log into at least that one character because the game completely crashes. It only showed after I purchased the new lair theme and attempted to enter it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Puppette New Player

Same here USPC
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

If you buy DLC and then when trying to access it the game crashes every time on that character - surely this is something that would have been caught by the QA Testers? Needs to be fixed ASAP
    • Like x 1
  7. Ender1Game Developer

We are investigating the issue reported with the new Sunstone Fortress Base.
    • Like x 4
  8. Puppette New Player

Same issue here
  9. LoganCaron Active Player

Same for me..crashed the game the second i tried to go in the base..now everytime i clic on my characther to get in the game theres an error message..im on PC US server
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Has anyone here seen the issue on PS/Switch/Xbox?
  11. psykosees New Player

I cant play my main toon went to visit the new base to see it and get an error message no file and the kicks me. I can get on my alt and play but I want my main character and when I log on her now I am getting kicked out of the game. PLS help!!!!
    I'm on PC
  12. Icon Active Player

Devs in 2024
    [IMG]

Jeez, do better...
  13. Jsd3ct New Player

I'm having the same issue. My character can't enter after the MHTD0131 error message shows. I just get kicked out of the game.
  14. Luke© Well-Known Player

yeah i i got Gulag'd when as soon as i bought it and tried entering...
  15. Ender1Game Developer

The Sunstone Fortress issue should be resolved on PC. Please relaunch the game via the Launchpad and you will received an update. You should then be able to teleport to the new base.
    • Like x 4
  16. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

issue is fixed for me now, thanks
  17. Falko New Player

still glitching for me!! just tried to go in and error came up and and crashed my game at 3:55pm CST

update: once i started game again after crashing it was working!!
  18. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

I got into the base after I bought it but it didn’t give me the decor pack that came with it
  19. Eve YouTuber

I have a trick for that. Type /Welcome in the in game chat and bring up the welcome screen - a grant will pop up with the decor pack.