Superman Day Celebration Now Live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 18, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

HAPPY SUPERMAN DAY!
    April 18th marks the official celebration of Superman Day across the web, the world, and the DC Universe. It marks the date when Superman first debuted in an Action Comics issue. We're celebrating in DC Universe Online with special Superman missions, rewards, and the launch of the highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Base!

[IMG]

Superman Playlist
    To celebrate Superman Day, there will be a cycling daily set of featured content in-game themed around Superman! This will include specific Solo/Duos, Alerts, and Raids. When featured, the bosses in these activities will drop 2X Source Marks - but only on the day they're featured!

Superman Reward Cache
    Alongside the Superman Playlist, there are new Daily Missions tied to completing content from it. Completing the Daily Mission will give players a Superman Reward Cache containing all sorts of Superman related items!

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here!

The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! Head to the dedicated announcement thread here for more info.

And more?

We've got plenty of fun stuff dropping today to celebrate Superman Day, but it doesn't stop there. Stay tuned for more info next week on free Superman Day player gift poster sets we'll be gifting all players!
    • Like x 20
  2. Eve YouTuber

That's probably the biggest celebration we ever got around a major Superhero. Not even Batman got this kind of love haha. Looking forward to get home later and check it all out :p
    • Like x 4
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  4. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Thank you!!!!:)

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 3
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm Really curious what those Superman caches contains :D
    • Like x 2
  6. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Super-Awesome!
    • Like x 2
  7. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

I'm VERY happy to see this added... My only gripe is you could have given us a heads up about the extended downtime. <3
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

OH NO!!! Kryptonite.

Ugh....the double LL symbol on the lead lined box should have tipped me - Superman.
    • Like x 7
  9. marxus Committed Player

How long is downtime today?

Is it too difficult to advise us of an update and to let us know when the game will be up?
    • Like x 5
  10. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Please don't fill my inventory with base items with the excuse that they're rewards.
    • Like x 5
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Is it LIVE though?
    • Like x 1
  12. Chilontius Level 30

wdym it's live? Is this a late april fools?
    • Like x 1
  13. Tros Well-Known Player

Thats problaby the best thing came out a long time. That base is the best in the entire game, what a envy!
    • Like x 1
  14. PrinceD Active Player

Very interesting, thank you! :)
  15. Jaelia Committed Player

Very exciting definitely buying asap thank you guys :)
    • Like x 2
  16. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I won't be attempting to keep track of the "cycling" content. If I happen to get some kind of event drop from this, it'll get brokered if tradeable, sold if there's a price on it, or binned if there isn't.
    I sure won't be laying down any real money for a Kryptonian refrigerator base.
    Spring started a month ago in the northern hemisphere, yet there's been no Spring event.
  17. Grip Committed Player

Soo please explain the physics of chandelier base items in an all outdoor environment... I'm kidding! Exciting stuff, idc if it makes sense, and I look forward to checking it out :) Great job, guys!
  18. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Time frame??????????????????
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You and me both! Tell us more! :D

#WouldYouLikeToKnowMore?
    • Like x 1
  20. Joohnas New Player