stat clamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dior_XT, Mar 27, 2024.

1. the solowing Unwavering Player

What time will you be on tonight?
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Geez, get a linkshell…the 2 of you…
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Prob around 7:30 - 8 pm Eastern
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

[IMG]

You got it!
    • Like x 1
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Hey, I'll have you know that cat is an excellent Rage tank! :p
    • Like x 2
  6. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I think there are more of us who hate the stat clamp than there are who like it and I think those of us who hate the stat clamp should boycott old content until they either remove the clamp entirely or make it optional.
    • Like x 3
  7. the solowing Unwavering Player

You're welcomed to join us.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

[IMG]

Good luck with that buddy.
  9. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

She laughs as old content already isn't being played as frequently as it should.....
    • Like x 3
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Never gonna happen. For one the clamp isn't bad its necessary and not even a big deal I run Omni all the time and anything that was a issue with it has already been corrected. There is no old content that is needlessly hard. The only ones that people find difficult are mechanic heavy one and that's only because a pug won't do the mechanic. That's not a scaling problem. It a pug one. Y'all are just shouting into a void. I've played every MMO on PS if they last long enough to have stat creep they all have a system like this. Just accept it and play the game as it is otherwise your just stressing over a system that you will not get removed
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

My whole league form here are now all playing FF as well due to the lack of content here and the fact it's been over a year with no art xp week to let us change things up. I am almost at the end of Shadowbringers hit one of the last dungeons last night. Side note it also bands your lvls in content ;). Lol just picking fun sorry my brain wouldn't let me omit the comment
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hence why I always say, "selling our stats back to us". Idk how people can't see this.

Edit: As for artifact slots, the devs said they won't add a "normal" 4th slot. If they do add a 4th slot, they said they might possibly pursue the idea of it being "passive only", with no stats. But anything could happen/change.
    • Like x 1
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Everyone who doesn't like it, already did.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Congratulations on your path towards being the Warrior of Darkness! Those Sin Eaters are really troublesome. Endwalker is really good, and great conclusion for the Warrior of Light’s plight against the Acians. Endwalker is the next DLC and the most current one until Dawnbreaker launches in July.

You can also play un-synced.
    • Like x 2
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It has not been over a year since the last 2x artifact XP week... Yet..
    • Like x 1
  16. the solowing Unwavering Player

Welcome to the fold brother!!
    • Like x 2
  17. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Once again...

Too many FFXIV players have been on here saying that it's not the same kind of clamping....
    • Like x 2
  18. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

19. the solowing Unwavering Player

Functionally its very similar. They have a unsyncd but you give up any meaningful rewards past mounts.
    • Like x 1
  20. the solowing Unwavering Player

Name me a few players here on the forum.