Carbon Copy.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AverageJoe, Oct 2, 2015.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, you aren't.
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

"It's a gift, and a curse... Mostly a curse."
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No it's just Google.
    [IMG]

Edit: ask him where this is from and he'll tell you it's New 52... ♪but it isn't♫...
    [IMG]
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

TBF, I don't recognize it, either. Too recent, maybe. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe Dark Crisis, but I wouldn't swear to it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

He's just trying to insult me.

We were talking about the costume in another thread.... I said it was the NEW52 Kid Flash costume.... which it is.

But then he wanted to insult me....
    So he moved the goal post and started talking about the comic panel instead of the costume.... and in which comic the panel came from,

Because I first said that the costume was the NEW52 Kid Flash costume instead of saying the specific comic where he got the panel from.... He's been trying to be insulting ever since.... and says I don't know what I'm talking about.

Not worth it. Just wish him a good day. ;)
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I didn't move the goalpost. You're just mad because you're wrong and your ego is preventing you from admitting that. So instead of trying to gaslight the situation you could have asked me nicely which continuity the costume I recommended was from. I would have given you the correct answer because it's not his new 52 suit.

But hey I guess these are new 52 too right?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I don't remember seeing Wally in that suit on the CW show, but It's just occurred to me, I missed the last season. And maybe part of the previous season.

Now I've got a reason not to force myself to run the St. Paddy's stuff today. ;)
    • Like x 1