Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by El Cucuy, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm generally fine with it taking about 75% participation to get current feats done on any seasonal (assuming 1 toon running), so yeah, you should be able to catch up, just running 1 toon through the whole thing. 100% is asking a lot...150% or more(meaning you'd need 3 weeks at least with 1 toon...we have 2...last I checked) is just nutty for a 'fun' event.
    • Like x 1
  2. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Stated precisely how AI would.
    • Like x 1
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Seasonal Changes Live on test 03/07/24
    Harp Mark Cost 50 > 100
    Emerald Pride Sequins Chroma Pack > Removed
    Clover Clad Chroma Pack > Removed
    Celtic Knot Slimline Chest > Removed
    Celtic Knot Slimline Pants > Removed
    Inverted Celtic Triquetra Emblem > Removed

only 2 feats:
    Collect the Harp 25pts > 10pts
    Collect 10 > 6 base items 10pts
    • Like x 4
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

LMAO. Might as well just cancel this years spring event. After canceling that, they can find time to cobble together something that resembles where this game is going in both near future and a year or so out.

I was only interested in the Torchbearer mask and both chromas.
    • Like x 3
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

So...not only the emote got increased prize, but also reduced the feat points?

Man...wtf going on? You just decided to do everything wrong with this event and actually think it was a good idea?
    • Like x 5
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

He would have said 'In conclusion...' if he were AI. It's always a dead giveaway when reading an application or school document.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks for the update. While that IS more attainable and reasonable from a time/runs requirement. I have no idea why they couldn't just up the pay some, or down the prices to a reasonable amount. They wasted the time making the styles to only not use them...wacky.
    • Like x 3
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

This is outrageous.
    https://imgflip.com/gif/8evga6
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Absolutely terrible decision from development, ruined the event before it even started because you couldn't just be nice and adjust the overall pricing downwards, well done, really well done.

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

So yeah, was and now with 2 feats (for emote and face style):

[IMG]
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I think at this point, they are putting on the horse blinders and riding straight ahead, no matter what their community tells them.

It may have something to do with upper management and everyone from this point is doing what they are told, no questions asked or allowed.

It may have even affected the work environment since the layoffs as of recent. They would rather hear it from us than the boss, no matter how silly or foolish the decisions passed down are.
    • Like x 8
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

All I know is, it’s certainly not worth suggesting anything else to them; we’ll be viciously punished for it.

Just another slap at player engagement. No worries. People will stop bothering them with suggestions soon enough. People just won’t bother at all.
    • Like x 10
  14. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

At least we still got the mask... but... Dang!!!! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Let's not cancel.

At least....we still got the mask.

Yes I know.... it is a small consolation prize..... but I am working real hard to focus on the positive right now.... :oops:
  17. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

The price of the emote needs to drop or it needs to increase in feat points.
    • Like x 4
  18. Achikah All About That Base

Absolutely ridiculous decision. Deplorably so.

You already extended one event for no reason other than incompetence this year, yet when your community voices it's desire to play more to earn rewards, you refuse to do the same for another. Classy.

Congrats to whomever gets a lightened workload next year for the already completed assets. You're the only one benefitting from this insanity.
    • Like x 7
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Honestly my only takeaway from this other than you purposely ignored us entirely and didn’t take any of our suggestions is that Daybreak actually thinks this game is surviving to March 2025 when it pulls stunts like this. That is being really generous here. We know your primary investor EG7 has all but washed their hands of DCUO and I wouldn’t doubt WB Games is just all but ready to just cut you guys loose they don’t care to get your licensing money from this piece of crap game. I’m so mad rn and the sad thing I was looking forward to the St. Pat’s seasonal to forget some of the underlying issues with DCUO but then you do this. Daybreak you really know how to tick off your players don’t you? Just sad all around and given all the gaffes you’ve done recently the fact you defend your shoddy practices is just sick and pathetic. I’ve reached that stage now. I really do hate Dimensional Ink/Daybreak Games as a company.
    • Like x 6
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I
    It’s ok.. I’ll be done with the feats the first day and won’t even bother running it the year other than the vault on my alts … there’s a vault for this right ?…. Either way cool I don’t have to bother with the seasonal this year

gimme one less thing to be excited about daybreak !!!

On to spring event
    You guys keep talking about people running alts for these feats… just watch next event they will bar us from trading the items to our mains …calling it now
    • Like x 3