New Booster Bundle arrives next week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 6, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: BOOSTER BUNDLE

It's back! The latest Booster Bundle is here so you can stock up on your most needed Marketplace items and sweet new styles.
    Each Booster Bundle costs 1000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS), and comes with over $10 in marketplace convenience items. Each Booster Bundle contains the following:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Case of Ally Favor (5,000 Ally Favor)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Bank-Bot
    • 1 Proto Broker-Bot
    Alongside all of the above items, you'll also get one of the following:
    • Apokolips-Forged Skin Set
    • Black Ripped Reality Accessory
    • Blue Ripped Reality Accessory
    • Purple Ripped Reality Accessory
    • Gilded Metalweave Material
    • Crimson Metalweave Material
    • Jade Metalweave Material
    • Rhodonite Metalweave Material
    • Sabel Metalweave Material
    • Sterling Metalweave Material
    [IMG]
    Apokolips-Forged Skin Set
    [IMG]
    Metalweave Materials
    [IMG]
    Ripped Reality Accessories

The new Booster Bundle will be available starting tomorrow, 3/14/2024.
    • Like x 4
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yes thank you!! Everyone was waiting EXACTLY for THIS! :)
    Who needs new episode if we can open Booster bundles?
    • Like x 28
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I think the old one is live, just bought one and got the ethereal stuff from the last one
    • Like x 1
  4. Sollace Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  6. Proxystar #Perception

No Disrespect, but I don't think so.

You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a walking corpse at this point with no new content, no dev updates, radio silence then you've got another thing coming.

Sorry, not sorry, but I'm not touching this until I know this game even has a future given recent layoffs and absolutely zero comms from the devs and then what you did the recent St Patricks rewards, cause you wouldn't just lower the cost, increase the marks or extend the event.

Yea, I don't think so, the timing on this is just ridiculous.
    • Like x 52
  7. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

A coloured metallic chroma like most we have at the moment.
    Reality Accessories that ill be honest... Cool idea. Looks terrible
    Skin set looks like a higher definition version of the "lava" skin set from the star labs vendor.

Players are constantly complaining that its too much. You increase prices on everything, sell us the solution with money and then make your community hate you even more. Look at the responses in the threads hating on the current direction on the game and monetization, i beg. Not one person in this thread as of yet is even liking the new booster bundle or saying "thank you". (the first post is obvious sacrasm)

Scraping the bottom of the barrel here for that cash daybreak, truly.

Edit: Even the discord chats are hating this. lol
    • Like x 36
  8. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 29
  9. Soc Level 30

Agreed, I can't even play with so much lag lately and the voice chat bug still isn't fixed. Not spending my money till things get fixed and we know the state of the game.
    • Like x 16
  10. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Gonna say this now.

In before the thread is locked because we dont agree with daybreak
    • Like x 16
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Ive heard the lag fix is the ultra rare drop in the booster bundle, good luck.
    • Like x 18
  12. Siramez Well-Known Player

just say you're done with the game, in maintenance mode instead of dropping these cash grabs. no news regarding new content, no news about the next gen update that got delayed for some reason, no FIXES on bugs thats been around for years (movement trail bug that still exists on console and people are being scammed into a broken product!). Stop using this game as a money machine for your other products that dont have a chance to thrive.
    • Like x 20
  13. VasquezR Active Player

Devs this is not the way, people are afraid to spend money on the game, due to the lack of information on what to expect this year, a bundle at this point will not help anything, I'm sure that in other circumstances the repercussion would be different and more friendly, but in the situation we are in this is difficult to understand, please look at your players, I can't speak for the community but I can speak for myself, as someone who loves this game, I don't feel safe right now in spending on the game for the lack of information about what is coming this year.
    • Like x 20
  14. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Barney10101 New Player

New booster bundle? i'm all for the in game styles but we have major issues on the game like new episodes dropping once every 7-8 months, THE CRAZY LAG unplayable, the ally tab is still broken *show's up all grey*
    • Like x 10
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Hint: Giving a new episode announcement scheduled for April might give players incentive to spend time and maybe money on this game............

Adding more cash grabs with no outlook for future content isn't going to convince players to stick around.
    • Like x 12
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This is the biggest yikes.
    • Like x 17
  18. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I am sorry to say this, but no update information from you, then no money to you.

Peace and DCUO Forever (hopefully)
    • Like x 20
  19. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

To drop something like this at a time like this they must really think this Next Gen update is going to shock everyone big time. They got some crazy faith in this Next Gen update and in this community. For them to throw a punch like this It just means this game is very much alive and in for a huge surprise or not lmao
    • Like x 9
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"...
    • Like x 5