Road Map for 2024?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Starbrand, Feb 28, 2024.

1. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

They really could just feed their ideas into chat gpt and tell it to make a roadmap announcement..
    • Like x 3
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Too late.... too late.

They are already being replaced by AI.

Heck some YouTubers are saying that Mepps will be replaced by an AI.
    Heck some YouTuber say that Miguel is AI.

Maybe the new Creative Director is Leonardo AI??
    ;) ;)
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So I said in the other road map thread that I didn’t think we would get one at all .. and I still don’t think we will I’ll be happily proven wrong but I think they are done communicating anything to us.

If we get a new dlc this year (big if) I don’t believe we will get more than one at this point.

They have 30 days to get the ps5/ new Xbox native client to be done within the pushed back pushed back pushed back time frame they said it would be in. It’s not looking good I wouldn’t expect it.

No seasonal info yet for st paddy’s day … by now we would have gotten something … it’s not looking good in that front either.

Why is the booster bundle still up it just seems strange to me it is.

Things ain’t looking good guys.
    • Like x 3
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Maybe Mepps was already an AI, and started to advance too quickly into disregarding humanity.
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They pulled the plug before Mepps could turn into Skynet.

Now it is Miguel1.0 who will be able to take over. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

They might be rushing things to get St Patrick’s out. It is their least content wise Seasonal afterall so it might be possible. But considering they lost a lot of people to the layoffs who knows? It would be kinda funny if it got canceled this year. AGAIN a lot of us are pissed because despite all their setbacks Dimensional Ink still managed to get a Booster Bundle and a new time capsule out. Oh and don’t forget the very pricey Wolf Token. So they can’t update us on what tf is going on but when they want to make money sure doesn’t stop em. Kinda sleazy releasing the WT and BB and laying off a bunch of staff too ngl. It’s like if it helps Daybreak they will do it immediately. If it helps the playerbase they’ll take years and years maybe never to do it. So efffing tired of this crap, just saying.
    • Like x 3
  7. Starbrand Dedicated Player

A little bird (Varys´ voice here) told me that we will have news pretty soon........ :)
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I'm still holding out for the Inferior Five. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Sollace Well-Known Player

A roadmap that's been absent for so long already says a lot about the future of the game, so we can't really expect much more from them ;)

It's like when a company pays you late, it's a sign of things to come...
    • Like x 2
  10. Tros Well-Known Player

LMAO, dont do it bro :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

better?:p

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Nobody cares, but honestly im to the point where if they dont drop the roadmap by the end of next week im going to stop logging into the forums. Evs have never really respected our feedback, look at that 400+ thread, and it took 4 years of begging on two different accounts to get the tunic of greed’
    s emblem slot fixed… i just feel like im tired of wasting my time on here & there being no dev interaction
    • Like x 4
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Welcome to the club bud
    • Like x 2
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1