server daily shutdown

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by julianes05, Feb 26, 2024.

1. julianes05 Level 30

i notice that servers shutdown around 7-8 pm my time. how long does the downtime last?does the duration change over the years? i'm from the Philippines so thats why i said my time :)
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Every day... They last from half an hour to an hour.
    • Like x 2
  3. julianes05 Level 30

i see. your avatar is metallo right?
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yup.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nah that's Terminator ;)
    [IMG]
  6. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I actually have one of my characters modeled to look like the terminator.
    • Like x 1
  7. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

There's a good thread here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/reset-times.328801/

I made a comment about time zones down that thread a way because I'm in Australia (Eastern). Most things happen according to US Pacific time. If you don't have daylight saving time then you will (I think) have a consistent reset time, and a daily maintenance down time that shifts by an hour based on whether California has changed from standard to daylight time or vice versa.
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Usually 15-20 minutes on Xbox
  9. julianes05 Level 30

what about playstatiom?
  10. Proxystar #Perception

All servers have a daily shut down that lasts anywhere between 15-60 minutes.
  11. inferno Loyal Player

7-8 P.M.? Perfect time to have dinner. and go back to the game afterwards.
  12. julianes05 Level 30

we usually have dinner at 6:30 i checked back in late 7pm but before 8.
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Shutdown last for typically 30m - 40m. Not sure what season it changes but when daylight saving change the shutdown time also changes. It moved from 4AM to 5AM a long while ago.