Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Snacks New Player

Welcome to the team, and more engagement in the game and it's community Angelina
    I sincerely hope that changes will come with you at the helm.
    Best advice, but you already know it, listen and try to satisfy the community

Anywho, anyhow, anywhere, I hope you'll enjoy your stay ❤️
    And come in and join us players in the game every now and then!!
    • Like x 2
  2. TERRORofDOOM New Player

• Like x 1
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you plan on doing a livestream with anyone new on board (permanent or temporary) to introduce yourselves?

I think open communication is exactly what the community needs right now and the way you handled the communication about yourself on the forum is pretty good and something many wish for as an overall communication standard. Getting to know who sits behind the scenes and what their overall realistic goals and possibilities are is what makes the player base more understanding regarding bad news.
    :)
  4. Beerus D New Player

Angelina are we gonna get an update on the PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X & anytime soon seems like we’re not getting any details on current generation update and graphics update
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

Q1 2024

I’m sure they’ll tell us when it’s ready.
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Q1 2024 ends March 31st , but here at my company we are in our third quarter with EOY June 30 2024.
    • Like x 1
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yes, that does seem to be a common side effect of working retail. I've been out of retail for almost 10 years, and I feel like they might be coming back. Still deciding if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

It helps a lot if you just die inside. That worked for me. Well, that, and keeping up the polite, cheery facade because I learned that it frustrates Karens when they can't get you to snap at them. Because it turns out that most of the time, they just want to make someone else feel worse than them. Not giving them that satisfaction gave me a lot of satisfaction. :D
    • Like x 2
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

It's nice to see so many people feeling fuzzy again, but for real ... take your foot off the gas, you're heading for an accident
    • Like x 1
  10. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Welcome new community manager
    • Like x 1
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Welcome to the team :D cant wait to see you in live streams hopefully soon

enjoy your stay !
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Regular people would probably say it’s a good thing. However, I’ve been emotionally dead inside so long I don’t know how I would cope with experiencing real emotions. Not sure what my reaction would be to them coming back. I’d like to think my reaction to them coming back would be more like a Data level where it’s fun and camp and then evens out but then again there are a lot more stories about robots going bad when they experience emotions. See? I’m so dead inside that as soon as I hit the period two sentences ago I questioned if that was even a joke, much less a funny one. lol
  13. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Comments like this are what probably drove the girl away. Df is wrong with you!?