Double Artifact XP!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Falko, Feb 15, 2024.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

The reason is because the minute you use all your nth metal, that seems to be when the bonus work comes out right after you use all your stuff It's happened to me twice. Broke down, finally used all my metal. Next bloody week was the bonus week. This is why I wish they would just do away with it. Then I could level my artifacts up at my own pace instead of feeling like an idiot for not waiting until the bonus week. Meanwhile, I have arts that are essentially in limbo because I can't do anything with them.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

That's because they know everything that goes on in the game at least item wise if they want to check the data. So when a lot of people give on waiting and spend there nth metal then and only then will they give use the bonus week. They have the data just a simple search away.
    • Like x 1
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Or they could just permanently set the xp to double what they are now .. since everyone is waiting for the double xp week … seems like no one agrees that the standard level up time is acceptable if everyone’s waiting for the double xp weeks … I could be wrong tho
    • Like x 3
  4. Joybird Committed Player

This is my view as well. If they're going to be this erratic, I'd like them to just get rid of them entirely. The problem is that, if we use our artifact xp, we'll feel like idiots if the next double xp week happens right afterwards.

It's creating an antagonistic relationship between the players and the devs, because we are choosing between waiting indefinitely and risking feeling like fools.

They should either just announce that they are gone forever, or have one last double xp week, or put them on a predictable schedule so that we can make informed choices.
    • Like x 2
  5. Cypharr Committed Player

I truly understand you all I share the frustration I agree with everything except I won't let my frustration or anger get the best of me. I'm saying this cos I don't think we should agitate them into getting rid of the x2 arts bonus week even if they are scrupulous on when and when we get it. Hopefully the idea that we're not supposed to be able to predict what time frame it happens dies with Mepps. As it was on a schedule previously so it should continue which was towards the end of every episode. Clearly they don't care about our satisfaction since all there attention is elsewhere, only "The One Above All" knows where.
    • Like x 1
  6. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I will do you one better, the month will have at least 29 days!
  7. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Or just switch the XP to a different source like….equip art and run x-amount of instances with it to hit rank 80, rinse repeat to 200….so we are forced to run content to level up our arts. Dont scream yet, just a crazy idea. Would help free up our inventory by a few slot….rows, many many many rows!
    • Like x 2
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

More than likely we’ll get double xp when a new Artifact and an episode drops. Although when that is it could be by April May so I wouldn’t hold out hope it’s coming next month in March exactly.
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Lots of games do this already. No it doesn’t take a year or in some cases your credit card to level up your weapons/powers/stats and you also get it through the experience system the game has you don’t need to stack your inventory with mountains and mountains of catalysts and experience items. But this is the route Daybreak chose and considering most of the developers and executives who brought in this system are now mostly gone the new management doesn’t want to change course either. For all we know in EG7/Daybreak they consider us having got way too much Nth experience bonuses already and they’re keeping their bottom line. If you want those Artifacts leveled either wait for it or pay cause Daybreak doesn’t care either way.
  10. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

If we wait any longer, it’ll be a triple art xp. :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Sollace Well-Known Player

There's often one in March, so maybe it'll be the right month this time.
  12. SingingCoyote Active Player

i think you're suffering from the "i need to have a different opinion so i can get attention from everyone" disease. We are so grateful to daybreak trust me- i mean why wouldn’t we be? New exciting content regularly, great communication and understanding of the community's needs and wants, great balancing overall combat-system wise and the cherry on top, amazing and cool styles, auras, time-capsules, booster-bundles and EMOTES. Don't forget about the OP ally that gets released regularly to shake things up. We are definitely not entitled to a double artifact XP, since it's already a privilege to be able to play this great game. Thank you for reminding us
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Careful your entitled heard mentality is showing.

No where have I stated that dcuo is perfect. Or anywhere near that. Dcuo has many flaws. Communication being one of them. However you would be foolish to think you are entitled to anything.

Devs used to be more open with the community. In return the community became entitled and spoiled. If anything was delayed the community would throw a tantrum. So they stopped sharing more details.
    Same can be said with a lot of issues the game has. Devs tried putting things on the market place. The community cried about prices or other aspects so the devs just kept things in TCs.

We are not entitled to bonus weeks. Heck the community has become so toxic around this I wouldn’t be surprised if they stopped them lol
    • Like x 1
  14. appocolyps Committed Player

At this point i think it would be good willed and perhaps needed for a member of the dev team to shed some light on the matter, an announcement clarifying if 2x Exp will permanently cease to exist or will now just be extremely rare and follow no pattern. A strong community manager wanting to make good first impressions and forge a strong bond with their people could take great advantage of this situation to show us they care and are aligned with us XDDD
    • Like x 1