Did Mepps Leave DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I do like the thought of being a ninja, but not to ban people. :p
    • Like x 14
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You are already doing loads for the community by simply just communicating. In that regard, thank you!
    • Like x 6
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

And the new CM has arrived. Welcome to the poop-show!
    • Like x 8
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I'm on my phone... Hate doing the GIF thing on it...

Just imagine a GIF of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog here.
    • Like x 2
  5. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Y’all Don’t Scare The New CM Away Thanks Play Nice Kids :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. zNot Loyal Player

You seem super friendly, hello good to have you!
    • Like x 6
  8. NOPOT4YOU New Player

I hope everyone that was caught up in the layoffs are doing well and can find employment as soon as possible
    • Like x 4
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Welcome aboard I’d like to apologize for what you’ll have to deal with past present and future
    • Like x 3
  10. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Agreed.

I wish nothing but the best for all of them.
    • Like x 4
  11. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

:cool:

I'm not new!

I <3 Triumph!

I do not scare easily. :D

I still love Triumph! My pupperoni holds her roasted pork roll treats like a cigar, it makes me giggle!

I am friendly, I only bite when provoked! :D
    • Like x 13
  12. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yes, people have issues with it. And you could argue that it is understandable for them to have issues, but I would not agree with that.

Because to me, why get frustrated and or have issues over something that is not really a big deal, I don't know what is happening over there and it is completely out of my control anyway.

Sure there are plenty of things I want for the game or that I don't like about the game, but I just play and try to enjoy the game for what it is and do my best to roll with the changes made when I don't like them.
  13. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

It's all good, I'm just here helping out my fellow community team!
    • Like x 11
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Because that is what some communities do, keep in mind I'm not referring to you or I. It is simple for players to panic, especially when controversial videos are released such as the EG7 presentation. Or did you not see or hear the resulting panic from such news? Like I said, people as a whole often need reassurances, so that the community doesn't fall apart or turn rabid lol. Communication and transparency helps situations more than you or I could even fathom.
    • Like x 1
  15. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Hello, can you look into why my original forums account was perm banned Dark Soldier, i understand that I had a few strikes but mepps literally banned me because i didnt put spaces in my message.. look up my account and see what my last message was, im not lying.

I personally feel that because i was speaking out against the stat clamp I was targeted ( this was when the stat clamp was just coming out) & power was abused, and who could I talk to about this? The person with all the power was banning people left and right for talking against a idea that history has now shown was a bad idea
    • Like x 2
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I meant new as senior CM, and a poster here.

Either way. Ready....SET...GOOOOOOOO!
    • Like x 4
  17. Proxystar #Perception

If you're doing this for the long term, then best of luck and welcome
    • Like x 3
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Welcome!
    • Like x 2
  19. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I will not be reversing or reviewing anything at this time. When things are settled down, it can be revisited by a request via DM to the Community Manager.

I've been a Senior CM since I started at DBG in 2022, and prior to at my old job since 2014. But thanks for the welcome! (I've been lurking here since 2022)

I'll be around on the Community Relations team for as long as I am a DBG employee. I help out where and when needed. :)
    • Like x 11
  20. Warped Discord Moderator

Thanks for stepping in to assist. I know you’re busy with EQ/EQ2 stuff as well so it means a lot hopping over here to help out!
    • Like x 2