Total Drop Time Capsule Recap

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Eve YouTuber

Recap of all the items from the new capsule. Including what is collections, rare drop and 15 opened capsules feat. All from Dev stream today!

Red Tool gear style:
    [IMG]

Enhanced Red Tool gear style:
    [IMG]

Emblems:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Collections

Tattoo Skin
    [IMG]

Emote
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thought Bubble
    [IMG]

Open 15 Time Capsules and get Harley Quinn Doll accessory
    [IMG]

Rare drop
    Harley Quinn Hairstyle
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

That's definitely a pass on the whole thing.
    • Like x 3
  3. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I want the new hair do and those emotes! Lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Hearing opinions here and there, it really falls to personal taste if you don't care for the feats :)

It's 1 emote, Deadpool style, haha. I wanted the hair so badly. Though I asked for it as a 21st reward, but as long as It's not a collection I am pretty much okay with that ^-^
    • Like x 3
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I can't help but think of this every time I see Major Force.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Other then the Major Force emblem...... yeah.... pretty much. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

To be honest, I liked the contents of the capsule... the equipment is magnificent (especially the pants... a hatchet and a pistol... I have long wanted a combination of bladed weapons and small arms), and a tattoo in the style of a Tattooman has been a dream of mine for years (it’s good that I have collected somewhere 200 stabilizers...).
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

????
    You realize that some of the "bladed weapons" are gardening tools??

People have been asking for years to have swords as a back piece.... and we get.... gardening tools??

Words fail me right now. :(
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think the suits a funny idea … but I’d never use it for any of the parts in it … to me most the stuff in the capsule is a miss … the feats will be nice tho.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In my long-gone youth, in the army we had a saying...the most terrible weapon of an infantryman...is an engineer's shovel ;) ....the joke, by the way, did not come out of nowhere, in the right hands an engineer's shovel is more terrible than any sword;)
    • Like x 1
  11. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

they should have let those bats be emblem slots on the tattoo skin and maybe some face tats

the skin will be covered up by clothes most the time so the missing face tats is an L
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I dug more then my fair share of trenches..... and booby traps.... so I know exactly what you mean. ;)
  13. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I was so close to getting a skull emblem
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I'm not a big fan of this TC style, but you are making it seem like we have no sword back styles in the game at all.. and instead of finally giving us one, we get this..

There is at least 6 sword back styles that I can think of right now, not their exact names, but at least 3 Amazon sets have swords as back pieces, 2 TC sets, and 1 Death Metal set I believe. And you more than likely have videos on probably all of those sets by now.

This is something silly and fun for those that enjoy making characters like that.
    • Like x 4
  15. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I see a lot of Deadpool cosplayers in the near future.....
    • Like x 2
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

BWA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I asked for Red Tool ages ago!!! :D
    • Like x 3
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I believe the Entrenching Tool (Shovel) was used in at least one of the infamous 7 Silent Ways to Kill a Man that the United States Marine Corps teaches (or at least used to teach) during Basic Training! ;)
  19. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Okay, I see a lot of stuff I want out of this TC! Thanks for the preview!
    • Like x 1
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I only hope you don't have to open 300 time capsules to get the hair :confused: :eek:
    • Like x 1