Quality of life update: Teleporters between episode open worlds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Dec 31, 2022.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Perhaps I won’t ..since that would make me have to start all over on a character that is 13 years old .. and this game isn’t marketed just for pc is it ? No it’s not …. So yeah the suggested fix is quality of life … for those who don’t pc game.
    • Like x 1
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Shwish and flick!
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Excellent idea. I think it would actually encourage more players to form groups and bounty farm down the line. It isn't that much of a hassle to warp to your base or the hall and then warp again...but it shaves a little bit of time each time...especially if theres lag and loading screens of death...
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the best ideas are timeless.
    • Like x 2
  5. InvisibleInk Active Player

Lets not ask them to reinvent the wheel, but yea, a mainframe widget for omnibus content, one for urgent warfronts that covers event zones, one for the previous episode, one for the one before that, and you've got that portion of your mainframe full and that should be all it takes.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not to be 'that guy', but unless your in base rally point is different than any other I've been in, won't you at least have to press and hold W in the lair to move forward to the closest Amenity point at a minimum? W+ either left or right if the teleporter isn't in that closest location.

Still pretty minimal and exactly what I would do when doing a 'bounty' sequence...even without a KB/Mouse...it's pretty efficient.
    • Like x 1