im tired this weak content back old sm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nadeemew, Jan 21, 2024.

1. nadeemew Active Player

Hello guys! im wait when Mepps answer me and want talk about old SM.
    We have long dlc 3-4 month and we need fun content and i have idea.
    Return Oan. Trigon, Kryptonian and Apokaliptian Survival mode but dont give OG rewards. only for example EXO shirts or Trigonic shirts without OG emblem and only dropped finish 10r.
    and all this sm was event mode and ppl can farming dlc and after fun Survival mode.
    i have nostalgia and remember how fun was survival. and i liked play, pls Devs, Mepps we need return Survival)
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Back Yeah!
    • Like x 1
  3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I don't see a point in wasting dev time for SM when ppl will just cheese the hell out of it with whats broken. just like I see no point in elite content especially elite plus. We have 3% of the player base for that stuff anyways so no point in wasting time on something that only 3% will enjoy/beat
  4. Sollace Well-Known Player

The problem is that this won't save the state of the game from the content that's really slow in arriving, the SM only lasts for a while and DLC isn't made to last that long in the eyes of players who get bored extremely quickly on DCUO until the next DLC...
    • Like x 1
  5. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Or at least bring one back that awards the feats every so often. My OCD is killing me every time that I access that menu.
  6. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Beck yeah! Or even bring it back with completely different sorts of rewards and titles.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. nadeemew Active Player

the content has been the same for many years, and the survival mod was added for those who completed the content and want fun, and where do these statistics of 3% of players come from?
    There is no need to invent anything new, you just need to do it on an ongoing basis, I agree even without awards. This is community and fun, those who love the game and have long wanted some variety in it. And damn we don't have enough heavy content.
    • Like x 1
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  9. nadeemew Active Player

omg 2 years already and Devs dont answer? its very good idea!
    and about my account Mepps dont answer( support i cant anymore create ticket its insane(((
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

That's pretty much how it always is around here.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What'll get you even more depressed is look at your Feat menu and see how many you don't have. :(
  12. nadeemew Active Player

more like guys and maybe DEV answer about that. need more feedback and commentary about RETURN SURVIVAL MODE!
  13. nadeemew Active Player

feat if u know english u can easy 300sp for month. u need patient only and just playing. i liked dcuo but my account banned and nobody want talk to me.
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

They were referring to the Survival Mode feats that are no longer obtainable, and just haunt your list incomplete forever
    • Like x 1
  15. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

LOL 3-4 month DLC. I wish! More like 6 months.
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

• Like x 1
  17. nadeemew Active Player

yeah u right! and we bored and because i want return SM and we can fun.
    @Mepps, u interesting idea?
    • Like x 1
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Not sure I understand, I was correcting them and added what many people feel about the matter. I personally never cared because those feats don't have SP attached, but many others do. Like how they flipped about about superman emblem (just because of the feat) for years.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I was just being facetious about the fact anyone who even cares remotely about their feat list has, OCD issues and is in actual fact no big deal.

Hence the video ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. nadeemew Active Player

Do u know how often Mepps replies in private messages?