Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Lantern Gblue New Player

I would like some of the pentacles and art pieces from the House of Mystery - wall pentacles, floor pentacles, etc…
    • Like x 1
  2. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh here's a thought.

Has anyone considered having your unlocked Allies hang around your base? Combat utility *and* decoration, all in one!
    • Like x 5
  3. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

I'd like to see new paths with other materials please; similar to the gravel paths, but with sand or dirt, for example. Could we also get at least 100 more decoration slots? would be super useful.
  4. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

How about a base items dispenser. For the common base items, when you add it to your base, it's also added to your base items dispenser, so it's account bound for all characters bases. (Of course cannot trade)
    I'd buy it for 500 and redeemable on all characters. For the price of one.

And maybe a base items conversion system vendor.
    Other games has a system where you willing to spend what ever coins for a random item and convert 3 common items for a rare, and 3 rares for an epic and 4 epics for legendary.
    Like the stingy guy in destiny.
  5. Leah_DC New Player

For Valentine’s Day Please Add: (Falling Hearts Cloud) Base Item. Please Provide Medium & Large Cloud Sizes. Devs Please Make This Happen :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I like this idea. If the base item limit was increased to 800, I would definitely put this in.
  7. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Typing again to ask for generic vehicles such as cars and trucks. They already exist in game so could be easily made into base items. These would be a great addition so some could make cool street scenes, or some awesome collectors garage. LOTS of possibilities...
    • Like x 1
  8. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I would want the 2 door sports car police vehicle painted all black and remove all police decals.
  9. iLazy Well-Known Player

How about a jukebox feature for our bases?
    Personally, I adore the music from the nightclubs and police stations in the game, especially the track from the Chinatown nightclub – my all-time favorite regardless of the time of day.
    Having the ability to play this music in my base would be fantastic.
    I'd even be willing to pay for it because it means a lot to me. If this suggestion already exists, I apologize.
    • Like x 4
  10. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I'd love an interactive jukebox for bases. You can switch it on and play like 10 tunes. And switch it off. Let it make some glowing light animations.
  11. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I'd love an interactive jukebox for bases. You can switch it on and play like 10 tunes. And switch it off. Let it make some glowing light animations. Would be great for bar themed bases.
    • Like x 2
  12. creatine1 Committed Player

the art you guys created for the game but reimagined as a if created for dcuo in a parallel universe.
  13. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I want this theme. WonderDome.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I would like groups of three and five sparring targets. Possibly even a selection of different styles and sizes. Or maybe a giant Trigon target lol.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mighty Pollo New Player

League Donation Box

Permanent Broker Trinket (like the workstation one) I'd pay $20 for that easy... my inventory is filling way too fast with the unstackable mega time capsules.
    • Like x 2
  16. Icon Active Player

More themed bases (Themyscira, Oa, Thanagar, Fortress of Solitude, Ancient Castle, Interdimensional Realm) with alternate floor plans that would include outside areas with appropriate backgrounds (similar to how you go to the end of a zone map and cannot go further but can still see beyond the barrier).

Also need more larger sized base items to fit the larger floor plans.

Would be great if we could change the entry point in the bases

Items request:
    -Transparent flooring & ceiling (to view internal circuitry and/or outside environment)
    • Like x 3
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Statues of triumph of Sinestro, Atrocitus, Evil Star, Reverse Flash, Grodd, and not just villains either. Do similar statues of heroes
    Flash, Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, etc…
    • Like x 4
  18. Hellnympho New Player

OK since there isn't a thread in developer discussion fitting these suggestions that I believe are huge issues in the game at least from the people I talk to in game about it. I have 2 suggestions that I think are severely needed and severely overlooked

1. Money between personal toons. I do have a solution that is used in other games I have played. Add a money slot to your shared bank or make your personal funds account wide either would squash the problem without punishing legitimate players. This could even be a member benefit if it that's what it takes to make this a reality.

2. After all this time, there are still items that cant be traded across platform... unless its listed in the broker then anyone can buy it.This is especially annoying with replay badges. It needs to realistically be no trade or account bound or tradable there should not be a platform restriction on some things the fact that this isn't game wide just certain things should not even be an issue anymore so I ask that this roadblock be removed.

If there is a better place for these suggestions feel free to move it.

Thank you for your time.
    • Like x 1
  19. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Could we get actual cheetahs as base pets please? Maybe for Spring Event, that'd make me so happy :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That was suggested a loooonnnngg time ago with Legend characters,

That did not happen. :(