Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Eve, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have a face morphing emote as shown in the GIF below?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. sebfm Well-Known Player

Can we have the current trinkets emotes as full emotes when gathering them or at least buyable from Plastic-Man in HoL?
    • Like x 1
  3. Babù Active Player

Is it possible to have a emote to emulate the action of recharging the ring from Power Battery?
    • Like x 2
  4. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

How about a holiday emote of our character pulling out a snowglobe that we shake up and our chosen emblem is shown in the snowglobe that we hold in front of us.
    • Like x 1
  5. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I would love to see some costume change emotes. You choose which armory to switch to while holding down a button and have a preset wheel of options as to which emote to use instead of a smoke pellet.
  6. Lantern Gblue New Player

this, or the ability to assign an emote when switching to a specific armory would be v cool
  7. Fuyu Hyozan New Player

Since we've had the new emotes from resurgence I had an idea for an emote. How about one that involves a vehicle? Like the motorcycle that wally west had or quite possible the mobius chair? Just sit in and watch the area?

Also do you think lobo will be good as an ally? He could probably either use his chains or call forth his space hog
  8. Fuyu Hyozan New Player

I also think a catwoman whip flick emote would look rather cool
  9. Revoemag Committed Player

my only request is you fix the old cell phone emote for females, the hand goes right through the face and looks dumb and has been like this since forever. and if you can add the actual phone into the hand, that would be great. thanks
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Green Lantern recharging his ring with a Green Lantern Battery.

Heck all the Lantern colors could be done this way??

And for other Lantern Emotes....

Black Lantern....
    Character raise his fist in the air with a Black Lamterm ring saying
    Rise!!

And an EEViLLL Black Lantern would rise from the ground.
    Or 3 Black Lantern would rise???
    or make it random from 1 to 3??
    • Like x 2
  11. SlNISTER New Player

Sitting emotes
    Cooking emotes
    Working with laptop emote
    a Darkseid standing emote
    Gun taunt emote
    Crazy laugh emote like when bombs explode in amusement mile joker mission
    Flip the coin emote
    Umbrella emote
    Lantern make a construct emote
  12. Fuyu Hyozan New Player

A handstand/handstand walk and other acrobatics like cartwheels would be cool as emotes too. Also I made a tranquility pool in my base, so I think a meditation emote would be great. I'd definitely pay 150 source marks or 100 event currency for it. Updated, what about this....a boomtube emote?
    • Like x 1
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I never knew I wanted an Irvynnge sitting on the floor cross-legged meditating emote as much as I do until now. big two gnarly thumbs upvote from me!
  14. Icon Active Player

I love all the personality the new emotes bring to the table. I would also like to see the same energy put into updating the movement style animations. Would be great to get new flying animations (i.e. both arms at the sides, both hands in front and at the sides, flying vertically, flying with legs crossed), super speed (i.e. Ninja style, Naruto style, rougher heavier stomp kind of running style, swimming style like we do in Atlantis).
  15. Fuyu Hyozan New Player

Would be nice to see new weapon styles too. I use bow and martial art attacks. A steel fan would look kinda cool also as a back style maybe? On a side note, a
    fan-tail waist style could work for characters that are Avian type
  16. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Shadow Boxing
    Martial Arts practicing
    Jumping Jacks
    Pushups
    Sit-ups
    Burpees
    Archery
    Wipe sweat off forehead.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

Emote: Showtime

[IMG]
  18. InvisibleInk Active Player

What do I want? Account level stuff. I can't be bothered to go achievement hunting because I'm an altaholic, and since having those unlocked on alts is a monetized feature I legit don't know how you'd solve that, but breakthroughs for artifacts should be account level, like if you get a copy of the artifact on 2 or more characters you should be able only have to do the breakthrough cycle one time even if you have to level them, costume unlocks account wide would be on my hitlist as well and again I know that is part of the monetization schema so I don't know how you'd solve that but I'd be willing to bet you could produce a dollar amount you believe it would cost if you looked at how much money spent on costume unlocks on average, heck you could even exclude the people that haven't used that feature and I'd bet it'd still be pretty low.

Also, just as an aside it is fundamentally impossible to impulse buy a membership on PC. I think blizzard had the correct idea by selling it in increments of 60 days and having that readily accessible on their storefront.
  19. SlNISTER New Player

20. creatine1 Committed Player

ride unicycle while juggling
    shadow boxing