The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by appocolyps, Dec 21, 2023.

1. appocolyps Committed Player

Wolf pack artifact
    • Like x 2
  2. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
  5. Ranmaru Developer

No.
    • Like x 10
  6. SingingCoyote Active Player

Greetings dear Ranmaru,

Are you guys planning on release a wolf pack token for allies? Would love to know.

Thanks.
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

8. Ranmaru Developer

I don't make those kinds of decisions although I can understand the desire to have your max ranked allies on other characters on your account and we should labor to assist in that measure.
    • Like x 8
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Lol, love it.

Thread shot down with 1 word lmao
    • Like x 5
  10. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Wow! This is so nasty!

Hey you!

Me?

YES! you.

What?

Why aren’t you your arts 200 yet?

“Bro” I’m only level 16, and this’s an alt.

THAT’S NO EXCUSE! There’s a Wolfpack token now. ‘Don’t turn your back on the Wolfpack!!

Ok! I’ll go max out 3 now.

OI!!!

What now?

Make sure you get your sp and augs bought too.

Ugh! Ok!

NASTY! NASTY! NASTY!
    • Like x 1
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Tell me youre a clown.

Without telling me youre a clown.
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

It is an excellent deployment of the rhetorical device known as Hitchen's razor, "what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
    • Like x 6
  13. Raizen Reaper Level 30

The real reason we can't buy anymore art xp on brocker.
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Reminds me of one of my favourite sayings.. "No is a complete sentence"
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I strongly encourage, nay, implore you to delve out many more of these “No’s”. There are waaaayyyy too many beliefs floating around the community that are of the…ehhh…lets say cognitively and logically deficient variety. We’d all be better served to see as many of them squashed as possible.
    • Like x 3
  16. appocolyps Committed Player

Yes
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Seeing how they have already publicly stated they would look into any effects that are deemed as bugs you are wrong.

But imagine being told you’re wrong straight from a dev just to still deny reality lol
    • Like x 2
  18. appocolyps Committed Player

Its overwhelmingly evident that in releasing a $100 token that people will unfortunately stupidly buy in abundance, results in nothing more than removing the very little power you had left in adjusting any artifact by any significance in the future.

It would be bigger, more humble and professional to admit it at this point, rather than attempting to desperately mask it by jumping to your own defence with nothing more than a lie.

Your team have zero intention of adjusting anything that interferes with hitting your monthly financial targets. A common trend that is sharply rising at this point.
    • Like x 3
  19. appocolyps Committed Player

He works for the company, would you be naive enough to believe he would say anything other than his "professional" response? You should have chosen the red pill.
    • Like x 3
  20. Great Architect Loyal Player

"Why can't you just admit I'm right, even though I am wrong?"
    Healthy.
    • Like x 1