Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Oh, boy... jk, right?
  2. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Wow I am kinda shocked at how many people hate this. Seriously I have spent over 600 in the last month or so just getting 160 arts for 3 characters just for the dps side and then they did this. A 200 art cost over 280 dollars to level to 200 and that's not even including catalysts or seals. Dropping 100 to get 150,000 mc from psn me Dropping 2 hundreds just made it so I never need to level another transformation card or strategist card again since all 30+ characters now can get it. Must be in different side type of thing. because the amount of money I have spent in this game getting arts up on alts.was the number 1 reason I was beyond pissed at the eog nerf which att had cost me 1100 dollars just to get them to 9 characters. Oh and I actually bought 7 of the tokens and buy the as I level my troll and healer arts i bought all the tank ones today
    • Like x 3
  3. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I think it's an individual player decision, but it's probably best for players who have a couple of low level alts who would use the same type of art. I would probably only do it with stable well-regarded artifacts that no-one seems to be doing marginal things with at present. Manacles (I have 3 tanks of different types but 2 are very low); maybe Trans or Strat for DPS, other folk can identify the key arts for healers and controllers.

Mostly I grind and save for double nth weeks. There's some anxiety at present about what is happening with those weeks which needs to be addressed, but for me the biggest cost is the catalysts and seals and that is potentially a huge saving, because i do end up buying what I can't afford to acquire in-game. YMMV.

I also don't plan on doing ANYTHING until after Christmas. These things aren't on sale, and they are not going away. Hence any expenditure comes from next year's budget. Right now I have replays to acquire.
    • Like x 1
  4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I went to john in hol and turned in seven 200 arts strategists, transformation, quizlet, symbol of 7, m.o.f. circe mask, and God wave shard and mercy, now I had to feed the 200 arts into the wolf pact arts then talk to John again to get a ticket for each art making it so anyone on my account can get a ny of the 200 arts I redeemed the tickets for. So all my characters can run a pet rotation or transformation strategists and quizlet as a dps and all my tank have 200 m.o.f. symbol of 7 and a circe mask. Next one i am gonna work on is my healer arts.
    • Like x 1
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

lol of course
  6. The Sups Level 30

I have 1 toon with 20 artifacts at level 200. I also have 20 alts with artifacts < level 60. It seems I am their ideal customer on this one.
    • Like x 1
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I definitely think this is more priced in the “whale” category .. but I think 50 bucks would have been fairer …25 is more ideal … people would have still complained at with of those prices too but I think they would be more within reach for people especially in this economy … but it’s nice just to have this option now for people who have a ton of alts
  8. Brandon-richard Active Player

Hopefully anniversary event gives everyone a free Wolfpack token.
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

That would be cool and generous but I doubt it my friend.
  10. HunterKorina Level 30

[IMG]
  11. Cypharr Committed Player

I'll be mighty nice of @Mepps to make an announcement only if x2 arts is discontinued. Until then I'll keep waiting endlessly for x2 arts until I get the message at the end of next year if we don't get a x2 arts by then.
  12. Sollace Well-Known Player

In my opinion, all that is going to happen with such abusive prices, it must be said, all that is going to succeed in doing is scaring away the few players who remain on the game, shocked by this commercial practice, I wonder if daybreak is aware of the image that players may have of them...
    • Like x 3
  13. Cypharr Committed Player

Nothing wrong with the price, the prefect is absolutely perfect considering the time, nth, catalysts & seal needed for 1 artifact on 1 toon not to talk of multiple toons. With this you make a toon today and you have Rank 200 artifacts as soon as you hit the artifacts mission on as many toons as you like to create. Honestly it's too cheap they need to increase the price.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So I am someone who wouldn’t benefit from this one way or another since even my farmer toons who don’t do anything other than seasonal and open world all have 160 arts. I’ve also openly stated that I don’t think a system like this is really that needed. This being because of how easy it is to level up arts without money.

Putting my feelings aside, plenty of players have asked for a system to help them level arts for their alts. I agree with those who stated something like this being $10 was definitely way too low. But $100 also feels way too high considering that it’s a highly requested system. I think putting the price point at $50 wouldn’t been better. However, if the price had to be set to $100.

I just wish there were also other avenues to obtain this. For example. When seals were only obtainable with money I stated that it was P2W since the only way to get these arts maxed was through a paywall. After they added them to the fate vendor I stopped believing that as there were other ways to obtain seals. Granted, this is different as nothing is preventing us from leveling arts through other means. But I still wish this was also available through the fate vendor too. Even if it was through the same conversation rate and it ended up being 20 tokens lol
  15. SingingCoyote Active Player

Things like these are so sad to see especially considering what this game was and could’ve been.

$100 for a copy of an artifact you already have... Why would I want to make an alt with same arts as my main? and you can no longer feed them into other arts? Pretty big commitment the way i see it. Are we also getting one for allies? What a joke.

This is just one more example you add to the pile that shows how disconnected these people are from the player base.
    • Like x 3
  16. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I understand the extra bank slots from membership will go away when my membership expires. But, if I were to buy extra inventory/bank slots right now while I have membership, do I keep the ones I purchased after the membership expires?
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes everything you purchase to max your inventory/bank/shared bank will remain. Whether you buy it with or without a membership. The membership slots are completely separate than the rest of your stuff.
    • Like x 1
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Aggreed… 50 dollars is definitely a more fair price especially for the fact that you now lose the option of using those arts to feed into another art. (Correct me if I’m wrong there).

For me personally the price of it now isn’t worth it for me since my alts are mostly seasonal mules and I rarely even touch them if there isn’t a seasonal happening. But if it was priced at 50 I’d be ok with wasting 150 bucks on 3 arts for my alts … and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

It’s a great addition to the market place but I think the decision needed to be more well thought out on price.
  19. SuperWeak New Player

yeah making it almost 100 bucks is not listening it's robbery.
    • Like x 1
  20. metro2k Well-Known Player

too expensive.
    christmas is ruined!!!:mad:
    • Like x 1