Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DCgreatfun. New Player

A Mongul style would be cool, full style, the head piece could make the character face looks like Mongul face, like the king shark one does.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Alright, quick and dirty "gender-swapped" version, as I only had the correct styles on a male character.

[IMG]

I'm really partial to the new Bioelectric Goggles for her, they're very nice...

[IMG]

...but in a way, you could say the Arctic Goggles are a little more accurate to the costume concept, but the lens texture makes the green color not show up so well:

[IMG]

In an extreme pinch, one could use the Classic Goggles until one has one of the other options:

[IMG]

Now, although this game's almost complete lack of Mounts means that we can't let her fly around on her *ahem!* "Crotch Rocket"...

[IMG]

...what we CAN do is imagine that she decided to shrink it down to a more portable and maneuverable form, strapped it to her back, and voila:

[IMG]

Anyway, just spitballin' some ideas to see if they're helpful to you. I had an idea for having her hair coming out under her leather "helmet", but I can't remember the name of the appropriate Back Style. I'll post that when I figure it out. Only downside is that then she wouldn't be able to have her rocketpack. :oops:
  3. RipTide Level 30

Add styles for Darkseid, Mongul, Daniel West Reverse Flash, Godspeed, Murder Machine, The Batman who frags, Robin King, Val Zod Superman, Calvin Ellis Superman, a Kingdom come Superman emblem, a Dick Grayson Robin suit, a Robin R emblem, a Nightwing bird emblem, a Barbra Gordon Batgirl emblem, a pre 52 Shazam/Captain Marvel cape, the gauntlets from the classic champion slimline as a hands style, a Bizarro emblem, a Highfather style, and add a way for speedsters to change the color of our speedforce lightning color
    • Like x 1
  4. Vanity0727 New Player

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this but please add an omega beam heat vision artifact
    • Like x 3
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Turns out that what I thought was a Back Style that would show hair going down her back, is actually a HAIR STYLE, so the Head Style would still make it all disappear. So much for my brilliant idea. :(
  6. JeanGrey Active Player

I should have specified for female body types. Female body types do not have styles that look exactly like that. :)

Our Chevron Slimline has a built in belt that is the same color as the V section which makes no sense to me why it's there when there's waist styles available if we want a belt. If they removed that part of the Chevron Slimline that could work also. I'm also asking for just plain slimline legs. With no designs or anything.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, the Female Slimlines are definitely frustrating because of the styles being so different from the styles for male characters.
  8. Lord Xanatos New Player

9. CéIia New Player

I take the example of Lord Xanatos above, can you please remaster the style of the Noble Warrior ?
    With the WW / Eagle symbol working a little better as well as adding the stars to the torso.
    My request also concerns the fact that it is slightly oblolete in terms of the original metallic wich is not compatible with many current styles metal, excluding any materials.
    Thank you in advance !

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Kayla El Committed Player

Greetings DCUO developers and community,

This is what i would love to see in the near future in terms of styles, some cool angelic armor and hair style inspired by Mikaela from League of Angels.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/0Pg8E

Kind Regards,
    Kayla El
  11. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

This has been asked before but an update on the animal skins would be awesome. I'd be really happy with the inclusion of an actual cheetah skin please, with animated / moving tails.
    • Like x 1
  12. Babù Active Player

Is it possible to get the Starfire's Old Suit and her Old Hairstyle?

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. SlNISTER New Player

Murder Machine chest(with his emblem on just like Dawnbreaker),legs,hands,feet and helmet style name Cybernetic vigilante
    a devastator set with his suit ripped just like npc and chest compatible with emblem style name Devastation
    Lord Batman who laughs helmet
    Arkillo Larfleeze Atrocitus kilowog and Killer Croc head styles
    Mister freeze helmet
    a Mindhunter head
    Long pointy ears Batman cowl just like Arkham series
    Arkham knight helmet
    Deathstroke two-sided mask
    Deathstroke feet inspired by classic look
    a joker laughing skin or a npc inspired mask
    Brainiac inspired helmet,chest,legs,hands,feet
    Batman npc inspired slimline and a big Batman emblem
    • Like x 2
  14. Cebur New Player

Dear DCU Online Development Team

Nice to meet you. I'm a new hero to the game. I've been enjoying everything about the world so far. Although the event has yet to be covered within the world of DCU Online World itself yet, ever since Batman # 135 even the original versions of Batman from famous shows, movies, comics and so on such as: Batman The New Adventures, The Arkham Games, Adam West and Batman Beyond have also shown up as apart of the current multiverse as everything else. Not just variations of those world like Earth 12. In fact, it can be said Joker's entire origin starts from the incident. And wanted to ask if the publishers' and developers would consider adding the following Styles to the game. That I believe both myself and others would be able to enjoy. (I think the licensing for each should also be relatively easy to obtain, given that they are from older media and could help promote them as well as keep them relevant, in memory and returning in the thoughts of people who encounter DC's Products over the years.):

Although a bit personal some that come to mind are:

[IMG]

Batman Beyond from (DC Animated Universe)
    Batman from (TBAS & TNBA & Justice League Unlimited: W/White Eyes)
    Batman from (Justice League Action) Its like he has the Perfect Batsuit
    Red X from (Teen Titans)
    Stone from (Teen Titans)
    Lady Legasus from (Teen Titans Go) [That's right I watch it. And proudly so!)
    Batgirl from (TNBA)
    Batgirl from (DC Super Girls: Great for a Wider Audience)
    Giganta from (Wonder Woman Blood Lines)
    Wonder Woman from (Wonder Woman Blood Lines) : Another Perfect Costume: Oh just me. Still good.
    • Like x 1
  15. valarithtrea New Player

Honestly, for folks who can't afford the $400,000,000 plus for the Cybernetic Skin Graft or $600,000,000 for the skin like me, there is a request I'd not mind putting in myself. The outfit I have for one of my characters needs to be fixed:

https://flic.kr/p/2poiymJ or https://ibb.co/BC1mVsy

The Druid Mask and Traces In Time Cowl together shows the cowl bleeding through the Druid mask. This needs to be fixed. The other idea is to be able to not only have the cowl on the head but for the hair to be able to go over the cowl (Because the Enhanced Cyber Hair would be perfect over the cowl):

https://flic.kr/p/2poccpd or https://ibb.co/wN4w8x2

This would work very well together and would be something I ask for today. [IMG]
  16. Argos New Player

• Like x 1
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Dear art devs…

I just wanna say first off thank you for the newer slim lines added to the game
    They all look great. And would love more :)

Also I know this has already been asked I’m sure.

But can you please I’d at all possible which I know it won’t be easy add some capes that allow us to put our emblems on them ? Particularly a classic cape and it he blew slot… but also some with neat designs and styles ?

Can we also get nice looking boots and shoes and slim line boots where our emblem and be put on them ?
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

19. DcHarleyQ New Player

Please release the Harley Quinn hairstyle, giving it an added ombre option too.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have that same figure, and the Kyle Rayner figure that came with it. I've pondered how to make Dr. Polaris in that outfit for some time, but I still haven't figured it out satisfactorily.

At this point, I'm far more likely to try to recreate the armored GL suit that Kyle's wearing. ;)