Up-Votes Needed Time Capsule gear didn't receive an Item Level boost with Resurgence

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Jcal, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

It looks like the Resurgence gear is coming out at Max IL 352. The nine gear sets in the Mega Capsule should have been updated to Max IL 367.
    • Like x 2
  2. Cypharr Committed Player

You're absolutely right I didn't notice that. It must have skipped there minds considering the work load since Halloween. I think you should post this in bugs report if it's not intended.
  3. jolaksi Well-Known Player

I bring this up on this post.

Usually most recent TC gears scaled up to 1 CR below than purple gear which is 367 CR for episode 46. Looks like devs intentionally changed that feature. Only Avatar Bombardier gear is nears that purple gear CR now.
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

September 15th was the release day of the Batman Time Capsule. That was weeks before the launch of Episode 46. That is why the Final Bat gear is max IL 352. If the TC had released alongside Episode 46 or the week after, the Final Bat gear would already be max IL 367.
  5. jolaksi Well-Known Player

I know this and you are right with the dates but you dont get what I'm saying; From now on, I think devs intentionally leaving TC gear CR scaled to the one episode before latest episode. (which is Shock to the system (CR352)). No matter the date of the TC release.

That means more grind for players, that means more time spend on game, that means players exposed to the game more. If someone wants to raise their CR quick, they need to use more replays. No more quick CR boss from TC gears.

At the end thats just my assumption since I didnt get an answer in that developer discussion thread.
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

That's not accurate, it's not just about the Final Bat gear it's about all other TC gear that applies. Regardless of when the TC dropped all TC gear new ad old that apply should have gotten a boost by now. Trust me somethings definitely wrong. And they need to fix it.
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Yes normally this capsules would be the same item level as the avatar gear that John has
  8. Jcal Dedicated Player

Welp... guess you were right.

Today was as good a day as any to correct this, if it was indeed unintended. No official reply after three days says it all. Oh well :/