Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrakeBall, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Nah, keep trying to pin me in that category and grasping for straws there, champ. See my message above your reply. That is why I mentioned it. I don't even play the game anymore, I can give a rats *** about the clamp or what you think lmao. None of it matters.

Edit: I'll just quote it for ya.
    P.S.: "but I tolerate it because I have no choice". Yeah, no one has a choice. There is no choice.

Nowhere in my poll suggested any type of "hate". People that enjoy the game are in that group. There is no special targeted audience.
    • Like x 3
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

What?.... Don't you know that fans of the game are biased against the game?

That's just "facts".... and "logic" and "reason".
    • Like x 2
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Cute you only respond to things you don’t have to apply any facts to. But coming from the guy who wants to use data that’s marked as 0 as proof of a drop off doesn’t surprise me.
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Past time to close the thread, Mepps.
  6. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I supplied the parent company and where the facts exist.
    You gave nothing but your "usual" (get it?), per usual. So once again...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

In an earlier post I gave the name of the publicly traded parent company that owns Daybreak & DCUO. You can go look at all the quarterly reports, Q&A, Future plans, & Videos to shareholders. Growth is still nil, they are down another 15%, and future plans are still no further investment into DCUO and only to adapt it for playability on new consoles. Don't trust me. Go look it up for yourself. The same few arguing this isn't true become irrelevant when you see the truth straight from the company. Heck, you can watch the most recent address video. - Cheers
    • Like x 3
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Mhmm. Not surprised you don’t like facts. Steams shows population on that server. The site that ghost gave shows that the numbers post clamp are actually higher and subs are higher. But sure don’t believe facts and just go off your biased opinions without any facts attached.
  9. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

The site that you just made fun of me for using for not being factual?

Yeah... Now the data is more reliable to you and should now be used... and seen as fact.o_O

While I'm at it:
    NO ONE EVER CITED THE 0 AS POOF.... NO ONE EVER SAID THAT THE 0 WAS SEEN AS A LITERAL 0

I said right off the bat that the chart wasn't accurate... said that it didn't fully represent the actual data, which isn't known (by anyone not in the company - including you)... and said, after Moon's revelation of the website, that the data there was questionable and there was strong reason to doubt it....

But.... You go ahead and keep lying and misrepresent everything ever said... 'cause that's all you do.... It's all you ever do.

Which is why everything you say is just "DERP!" to me.
    • Like x 4
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yet continuing to straight up lie. Even after it was pointed out that it was marked as 0 you continued to say that even thou it wasn’t a literal 0 it was still an indication that there was a drop. So you tried using the 0 as proof of fictional drop in population. When an entry is shown to be completely invalid that entry should be discarded completely.

Something I also pointed out that you keep ignoring us that all the months that were recorded post clamp are actually higher than the months prior to the clamp. But instead of speaking like an adult you claim it’s nothing more than a “derp” to you. This is how children act. Not adults.
  11. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Metallix Active Player

Understand but still the old players didn't ask for this if that's the case they should give us a option if we wanna be stat clamp or our regular combat rating
    • Like x 4
  13. Metallix Active Player

In how that help new players when they die they leave the mission from dying I'll don't think so
    • Like x 2
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hey, I "supplied" a non-related poll with like 7 answers, don't you know that it's supposed to trump your numbers from 100,000s+? Because that was totally my goal from a group with 17k people. A group that used to be extremely active but for some reason isn't anymore.

Almost had everyone with my amazing stats proof, darn!
    • Like x 1
  15. Metallix Active Player

Who cares because u on Xbox I'll was talking about PlayStation and PC players
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The population is worse on Xbox, your argument is valid.
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

The clamp is necessary and good. If you can't complete content JUST because you're clamped... you aren't playing the game very well.
    • Like x 1
  18. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

The "Git Gud" argument is years old... and pointless

Most against the clamp aren't against it because they struggle with the content......most mastered the content yeeears ago.
    • Like x 6
  19. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

The factual specifics form the publicly traded parent company are "opinions" to you...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Keep telling yourself that :cool:
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.