Iconic's Style Series

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Aug 28, 2019.

1. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Probably because style threads are least likely to devolve into arguments. ;)

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing more people's styles, bases, or League halls.
    • Like x 3
  2. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

I'm sure that they finally realised that it's free advertising and, therefore, good for business.
    I can't be the only one that sees a particular costume piece and then spends a great deal of time to obsessively hunt it down because it has inspired a new character. That can very often mean visiting the marketplace for a particular style or purchasing a new character slot.
    • Like x 2
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 3
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Great styles brother in styles :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

i like the dedication and drive to do things like this, anyone can post pics but, editing, and putting your ideas and creations, into a episodic type format with the youtube platform, is a great idea.

i have a few that i don't think anyone has been able to do better, objectively and subjectively at the same time imo, since being really into Iconic styles since the game came out, when we had to make them without emblems, or the actual cowls, or armor typs, the chroms, really help too for some, specially for certain speedsters, that aren't the flash, or Reverse flash, i have done, and more.
    • Like x 1
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 2
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

17. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Since we have new staff and we're cool on sharing Youtube style vids now, I'll join in.
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Looking good :) May I ask what skin color codes you used for the thing and darkseid?
    • Like x 1
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Darkseid:
    Skin: 5D6E85
    Makeup: 070B0F

The Thing:
    Skin: EB5210
    Makeup: 140701

Enjoy!
    • Like x 1