Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Paulkativy2 New Player

I would like for the character creation to have name gentarted names and new storylines where you are mentored by the person who you choose to be inspired by
  2. SlNISTER New Player

Non are looking like npc or comic
  3. SlNISTER New Player

Wildcat mask and banded gloves
    Deathstroke mask
    Flash cowl without extra neck part
    New electric styles like legs and chest and face like electro
    Kyle Rayner emblem
    Arkillo Larfleeze Atrocitus kilowog and Killer Croc head styles we don't have any monster looking styles
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We literally JUST got a new one as the Monthly Log-In Reward for this month! It's "Inspired By" Black Lightning. Full Slimline costume and goggles. If you missed it by not logging in enough days, it will be available from the Doctor Fate Vendor a few months from now.
  5. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

The master mercenary mask is an exact replica of his New 52 design from the comics
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

People want the Classic Mask..... not the NU52 one. ;)

Heck the Mercenary Malice without the Gaz Mask would be perfect.
    Just make a version without the Gaz Mask??? How hard can that be???
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

People want the Classic Mask..... not the NU52 one. ;)

Heck the Mercenary Malice without the Gaz Mask would be perfect.
    Just make a version without the Gaz Mask??? How hard can that be???
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once more unto the breach dear friends..... once more...... ;)

Seeing the new Slimlines we got....

How about a new Superman Slimline??
    With a BIG emblem....... Red Short Shorts...... and no Boots built into the Leg Style??

Heck the Astro Slimline with no Neck.... BiG Superman emblem... and no boots would almost be perfect. :)

A long ear Batman cowl made using the Batman Beyond head??
    Make the area around the mouth skin color???

And last but not least....

A Slimline with a BIG emblem???
    With the new Slimlines we just got....
    hard to believe that no one thought to make just one of them Slimlines with a BiG emblem??? :confused::confused:
    • Like x 3
  9. RipTide Level 30

I’d like to get more death metal styles & dark knights metal I want the Batman who frags to have a style in game
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ummm... Didn't they already give us that in one of the Batman Packs in the Marketplace? :confused:
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not the same. ;)

You can never have to many long ears. ;)

EDIT: Here is an example of what I mean. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bizarro or anyone from Bizarro World. Would be awesome to have a Bizarro World DLC where there was multiple costumes. Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Bizarro. With base items; posters, statues, etc. I think this would be very popular for the entire community.
    • Like x 4
  13. SlNISTER New Player

I want a murder machine style we have non in game,chest legs n head with dynamic chest glowing light going on and off like npc also some devastator ripped chest and legs would be perfect
    • Like x 3
  14. Ghostmaker14 New Player

It's not actually a style, I was just wondering if you guys were ever gonna put the coast city alert back up. I really want that Oan tech mask
  15. SlNISTER New Player

Classic Deathstroke mask
    New hair with beard looks , just like Slade's
    Separate beard from hair
    a joker like skin
    Elf skin or at least ears as accessory
    • Like x 2
  16. Bleedingcool New Player

It would be very simple to give us the facial hair combinations to the super expensive hairstyles we purchased with marks..
  17. SlNISTER New Player

Ultimate head not looking good I think it should be remade to how doomsday looks,it looks funny to put that head on with human face in it idk what made u devs to make it look like that ridiculous
  18. SlNISTER New Player

Why even asking when y'all not making what most of us want, we've been asking for elf ears for yrs yet non
  19. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bizarro World DLC. Batman, Bizarro, Flash, Joker, and Wonder Woman gear sets. Shouldn’t be hard to alter existing gear. Emblems upside down. Batman with a bent pointed ear. Everyone is happy. DLC would be awesome. Metropolis and Gotham opens worlds. Or maybe smash the two open worlds together. What are you waiting for? Is this another DC won’t give permission? At least let the community know. A lot of people ask me about my Bizarro tank top. Thanks for your time. Have a great Holiday season.
    • Like x 1
  20. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bat ears in multiple sizes, small and large. As an accessory so we can put it on different head pieces.
    • Like x 1