Up-Votes Needed Amazon Strategos Style From Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by El Guapo, Nov 24, 2023.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

The Amazon Strategos chest & legs style from the daily rewards aren't counting towards the style feat. They aren't checked off the list under the feat, they are still blank on the checklist boxes. The other 6 pieces are counting but the legs & chest are not, therefore not allowing me to get the feat on an alt.
    • Like x 4
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I came here to report the same thing. The legs and chest also seem to show up under the styles as two different Amazon Strategos style items. If I check Chest and Legs, I can still buy each for 4 replay badges because I have them on my main and am trying to help some of my alts catch up on feats. There are now two Amazon Strategos legs and chests, but the styles look identical when worn.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

Yeah, same here. I redeemed the legs today, and the feat pop-up didn't appear for my main toon. My other character had the full set, so the official chest & leg styles is listed for me to unlock with replay badges. I looked it up in the feats for Amazon Fury Part I, and it says I'm missing the chest and legs, but I'm not.
  4. Prindacerk Committed Player