EU Server - Server Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by beardrive, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Time Stone Active Player

You haven't. A "We're investigating a potential login issue on EU server" or whatever title would be good on the main page and in the launcher at least.
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  3. Jords21 Well-Known Player

logged in now but areas are bugged
  4. DanXVII Committed Player

Also want to confirm that trying to teleport to House of Legends is what froze my character, other characters work okay, until you try to teleport to House of Legends then you get booted for "maintenance" and won't be able to log back into that character it will just be an infinite loading screen. Normal gameplay elsewhere seems fine unlike yesterday. EUPS4.
    • Like x 3
  5. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

All my toons were logged out in the HoL bar one. And when I teleported to it (after finally getting in) it crashed. Now!… no toons are accessible. I’ve been trying now for almost 2 hours (succefully getting on twice) and lag was so server, I couldn’t even complete a rotation, then tried to goto HoL, and got kicked.
    This game really needs to be pulled down for a severe overhaul! In its current state - this game is unplayable. Literally!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the continued reports. We are investigating.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Thank you mepps hopefully this can be resolved
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Could it have something to do with what time of day you're playing? I just played on the EU server, long enough to do all the Episode 46 missions, and the only issue I had was my reticle disappearing while fighting the Gentleman Ghost. I also did some base decorating, and hopped over to HoL and back several times. In fact, I even experienced less lag than I do on the U.S. server, even though I was in a full phase in Cursed Gotham.

Anyway, there were something like 16 full phases when I was on, just now. Could it be that maybe earlier in the day, so many players have been trying to log on at the same time it's overwhelming the server?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There was a specific, external cause and it has been addressed for now.
    • Like x 5
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

[IMG]

YAY, they found Kevin and he’s back on the job!
    • Like x 4
  11. MrSheep New Player

How do you check your ping?
  12. Sollace Well-Known Player

I can confirm this, a friend of mine in the league was joining the phases to hit the world bosses of the new DLC and he couldn't see the targets he was supposed to hit, he could see the players moving, but not the rest, he had to wait a while before everything was displayed correctly, but each time he changed phase, the problem repeated itself.
  13. La Petaa New Player

se ha vuelto a caer el servidor...
  14. uhriahx New Player

15. uhriahx New Player

This happens to me a lot!
  16. uhriahx New Player

Would be nice if a character could be moved to the US server.
  17. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Would be nice if they'd just combine the US and EU servers, so people on the EU servers have people to play with.