EU Server - Server Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by beardrive, Nov 15, 2023.

1. WonderEU Level 30

N
    Not for me it appears. Can’t log into my main character that was getting kicked out. Won’t load and says world down for maintenance. I was able to log an alt but not my main. Have restarted many many time but nothing.
  2. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Still kicking out this issue is back after being sorted happening again
    • Like x 1
  3. WonderEU Level 30

A bit of an update I managed to log in. Spawned in Cursed Gotham, tried to TP back to HOL but got the same “Down for Maintenance” and can’t get back in people in chat were saying other locations are bugged as well.

Clearly the issues are at least in part, still ongoing so can they please be addressed asap.
    • Like x 2
  4. CorvusHood New Player

Having the same problems, i cant even log in to any of my chars now....... an when I do manage to get into the game I'm there 5-10mins before being DC'ed again.
  5. CIDlord New Player

Yepp...still the same.
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

can't even get into the game. get stuck on an infinite connecting screen, with the character selection music playing, then, poof! game down for maintenance. every time. not cool. I hope they fix it, soon.
  7. Eve YouTuber

I was able to play this morning, but now I can't get into my character. So yeah, issues are not fully resolved\or It's back whatever it is.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, this morning I was able to play but now I can't even get into my character. Getting booted after a long loading screen.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Ridiculous can’t even get into my character keep booting straight off
  10. WHEEZE New Player

Yes EU server is still broken, can't even login in game.
  11. La Petaa New Player

no deja entrar
  12. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Can’t log in at all. Been kicked a few times farming ghost, but now… tried to tp to HoL, been stuck on connecting screen for 30 mins. Then maintenance message.
    Lag is really bad at times too (though, I’d put that down to full phases) but yeah… no log in at all atm. (On any toon! Thought it may be on main only; but it’s all)
  13. beardrive Committed Player

I was able to log into 16 of my characters, but even now 2 are refusing to even load. As I select them, it goes to an infinite loading screen, and then goes to the "world is currently down for maintenance." I've tried each of the two characters about three or four times and neither of them could log in effectively. So bad actors or not, the issue is still ongoing.
    • Like x 1
  14. Soul Dedicated Player

Unable to log into the game with any character over lvl 4 since this update.
    My guess it has something to do with the HoL instance, but idk for sure. Either way the game is currently unplayable.
    • Like x 1
  15. Oraç New Player

Been many hours already trying log in and still nothing. Can you please fix this? It is getting annoying
  16. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

If you try and teleport to HoL, it will crash you (just that long never-ending load, then maintenance bug) a you won’t get back onto that room, because it’ll spawn in HoL.
    I get that the game may be under attack etc. but… you can’t keep allowing the game to stay up in the state it’s in. Either pull it, or MOTD some sort of update or info please. I’d rather game be pulled and “cleaned” than spend so much time being kicked and trying to load back in.
  17. Jmfox23 New Player

There are problems getting in if you have a pj in the house of the legends. If your pj is in the house of legends and you try to enter, he won't let you because the message comes out that the world is under maintenance. Do you know how long this is going to last?
  18. MissVanniil New Player

Hello,
    I understand your efforts to make it playable for everyone as quickly as possible...
    but now it's my second char that I can't play with.
    I wanted to get into the game and now I'm stuck in the eternal loading screen or I'm being kicked out.
    please help us, it's no fun :(
    Lg
  19. Time Stone Active Player

Same here. I was able to login my main and do dailies. Then I tried to switch to my alt and laoding screen untill disconnect. :mad:
  20. GermanFlame New Player

I want to travel from my main base to the house of legends, and I was out. Can't logg in again.