EU Server - Server Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by beardrive, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

Zatanna hoodie to survive the crashes
    • Like x 2
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

This wouldn't have happened if you joined Olympus, also known as USPC servers.
  3. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

You log in - you can’t type, interact with anything, and it crashes almost within about 30secs each time.

Never, EVER seen this in all my years! This game needs pulled down for a serious amount of time to fix! Not a hot fix, a fix fix.
    • Like x 1
  4. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

This is ridiculous. Unplayable.
  5. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Same here. character selection screen loads up. but then when you go in, its stuck on trying to load up.
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yea with a ping of 100ms. haha
  7. Kayla El Committed Player

You guys need to take down the EU Server and fix it everyone is getting disconnected!
  8. CIDlord New Player

Same problem since this morning, game kicks me out when i started any solo, duo or alert.
    And after maintenance it's even worst and faster kick without joining any solo, i'm playing from Spain...and lord Vader is waiting for an apologize.
  9. Cypharr Committed Player

So many changes at once that's why it's buggy.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Sorry to hear that. So far I haven't had any issues but then I also haven't done much. Haven't seen this many full phases in a while, more than when Cursed went live so that can't be helping.
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I was just on with zero issues is this an eu thing ?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What platform and region are you playing in?
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 2
  14. GGreenie New Player

Yes, it's EUPSPC.
    Server was barely alive before update and now it's completely unplayable. Mobs freezing, players freezing and disappearing, dcs every few minutes.
  15. Eve YouTuber

I think It's just EUPCPS that are having this issue, I had the same problems playing before the downtime today too
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 4
  17. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

EUPC/PS has been experiencing severe issues since last night. It's practically unplayable right now. There's already a thread about this.
    • Like x 1
  18. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

EU/PS5 I’ve just gotten in. Reinstalled the game, it kicked me 2-3 times at first, but seems stable for the moment.
  19. beardrive Committed Player

I am on the EU PlayStation side, and it's been about 45 minutes, and I still can't log in.
  20. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Me
    mepps, even the NPC’s are disappearing lol! Ppl are logging in, and being almost immediately kicked out. I’d suggest you suggest in a MOTD to reinstall the game. Seemed to help me (for now)