DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mᴏrph, Oct 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Reread what I wrote. Two separate episodes were pushed back, 45 AND 47. No I am not counting episode 45 twice. If episodes 45 and 47 had NOT been pushed back you all would be on episode 48 right now. Your reading comprehension can't be that ****** can it?
    • Like x 3
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Doubling down nice.

43, 44, 45, 45, 46, 47.

They never announced episode 48. So you have any proof that if they released 45 on time they would have definitely had 3 in 2023? No. You don’t. They could’ve released 45 on time and still did 2 in 2023. So 5 not 6.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok not the point. They still announced and then pushed back two episodes. They have stalled on content releases. This is not an opinion, it's an observation.
    • Like x 1
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Again, they did not push back 2 episodes. You even showed as much by showing ep45 twice.

In 2022 did they announce 3 in 2022 and 3 in 2023? Did they announce ep43, 44, 45, 46, 47, and 48? Were these 6 episodes announced in 2022? Yes or no?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They announced three episodes in 2022 but they only released two episodes. Episode 45 got pushed back to 2023.
    They announced three episodes in 2023 but they only released two episodes. Episode 47 got pushed back to 2024.

Do you have an autism? Do I have to draw you a picture?

They did not meet their goals for either year. This is not rocket science.
    • Like x 7
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You’re right it’s not rocket science. Which is why I’m wondering why you’re having such a hard time with this.

There were 5 total episodes listed. Episodes 46 and 47 were never announced in 2022. Episode 45 was pushed back to 2023. In 2023 3 episode were expected including 45, 46, and 47. 47 will most likely be pushed back to 2024. That means that of the 5 episodes officially announced only 1 is expected to be pushed back.

If I’m 2022 they had announced 6 episodes and we only got 4/6 then yes you would be correct. However that is not the case.

And calling someone autistic just shows the kind of sick person you are.
  7. Grim931 Committed Player

Do you seriously not understand why he showed that episode twice?

Let's convert the word problem into fruit...

I promised to give you 3 pieces of fruit a year.

In 2022 I promised 3 apples. I only gave you 2 apples.

In 2023 I promised to give you 3 bananas. I gave you 1 apple and 1 banana.

Where did the apple come from in 2023? Why are there 2 missing bananas in 2023? Why are you still confused?

Questions we may never know the answer to...
    • Like x 8
  8. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Almost there. It's more like:

In 2022 I promised 3 apples. I gave you 2 apples.

In 2023 I promised 1 apple and 2 bananas. I gave you 1 apple and 1 banana.
    But if I had delivered on my 2022 promise, 2023's would have been 3 bananas.

But leave it to DelusionalSupreme to nitpick on something, be wrong about it, and go on a ramble, all while talking down to everyone (not surprising that there even is a superiority complex).
    • Like x 6
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No.
    • Like x 1
  10. Grim931 Committed Player

Yeah, true. Just tried to keep it as simple as possible so he could see that we were 2 episodes behind.
    • Like x 2
  11. Miserable Dedicated Player

He is right and you are wrong. Everyone in this thread can see it. This is getting embarrassing for you.
    • Like x 2
  12. zNot Loyal Player

Another thing is those fruits are small they arent as large as other fruits we used to recieve in the past. :)
    • Like x 3
  13. Miserable Dedicated Player

And instead of the knife we used to get to cut the fruit, we now have to use a spoon and pay $200 for a spoon sharpener.
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Please show me when they promised to provide 3 episodes every year.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Bunch of people think the earth if flat. Just because a bunch of delusion players want to beat their chest doesn’t make it true. So I’ll ask you the same thing. Please show me when they promised episodes 43-48 were announced to be released between 2022-2023. Or where they promised 3 episodes a year every year.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So I’m other words you have no actual proof and are using your assumptions as facts. Got it.
  17. Miserable Dedicated Player

Must be hard to be the only sane one surrounded by a community of delusional players :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I will happily admit I was wrong if you can show me when they said they planned 43-48 or when they promised 3 episodes every year
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Actual proof of what?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

NO ONE IS SAYING THAT! What the **** is wrong with you?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.